CHAPTER-8~PLANNING~

V POV

*We already had our breakfast. now we were getting ready to take y/n with us and aplolgise for what we did to her. but before we could do that one of our guard came towards me and said *

guard: b-boss *I hummed in response*

guard: b-boss .....u-um ..h-h-*I lost my patience and yelled at him*

V: WHY ARE YOU SHUTTERING ...SPEAK FAST!!!*he flinched due to my sudden reaction and then spoke*

guard: b-boss he e-escaped

V: what?

Guard: yes boss

V: I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP AN EYE ON.... HIM DIDN'T I TOLD YOU THIS CLEARLY??!!!

guard: y-yess boss bu-

V:I do not want and any explaination ... you must die *smirked*

guard:p-p-lease b-bo-*shot*

V: I better tell the others now .*and I ran off to the others who are waiting in the living room*

A/N POV

*V ran to the others and told everything about that man. they were ranging in anger.

Jin: lets go to y/n after some other time first we need to find him now

RM: yea ... let goo*and they left *

MEANWHILE

y/n: unnies I want to go out so can I go?

jisoo: yea sure 

lisa: wait y/n, can I also come with you?

y/n: u-umm maybe next time cuz I like going alone.

lisa: pwease y/n*puppy eyes*

y/n: okay okay....

lisa: yay*lisa was jumping like a baby 

y/n: aren't you guys coming?

jisoo :no y/n we have work  maybe next time .

Rose: okay now we are going bye y/n and lisa

y/n+lisa: bye bye

Y/N POV

lisa: hmm I going to take shower after that we will go okay?

y/n: hm*I hummed in response and she left*

*lisa came out and we both went to the ameusment park . it's not like I want to go , she insisted me. we had a lot of fun the ameusment park we had so many rides , Ice-cream and then food now we were thirsty so lisa told me to stay at a spot while she gets water*

*I was getting bored so I took out my phone and I was going through instagram , suddenly a guy popped out of now where , he somehow looked so fimiliar.  but I can't remember who was he? suddenly my thoughts got interupted by him*

???: Y/N?!

Y/N: uh huh? h-how?

???: how what?

y/n: how do you know my name?

???: huh! don't you remember my me? what is wrong with you?

*before I could say anything to him lisa came towards us and he shouted*

???:  hi lisa !!!*huh!! he knows lisa?! (gasp) he knows blackpink too*

lisa: oh hi Mark oppa!*she said with a smiling face*

*Mark! omg i think I have heard this name somewhere but I can't remember him I know I have met him somewhere before. ugh y/n!! just don't think about him .. btw there are many marks in this whole world right so I guess he might not be the one so let's chuck it.*