CHAPTER-2~THRONES~

Y/N POV

I woke up  in an unfimiliar room and saw a handsome man looking at me while smiling . suddenly I jumped and fell on the floor

y/n : that hurts!!* I said as I carresed  my back where I was partly hurt.*

*suddenly I remembered that someone was looking at me . I point my finger to that person  and ask him*

y/n : W-Who  the hell are y-y-you?!* He raised one eyebrow to me*

???: Hi ! I am Kim Namjoon  or RM but I think that  you must watch your language babygirl, especially when I am infront of you .* he smiled showing his dimples making him look cute  but this does not matter now ... he is a stranger to me right?*

y/n : but still,  fuck who are you? you are the one who kidnaped me right so speak!

RM: woah! did I just tell you that you must watch your language when you are talking to me ... right ? * his face turned serious  that made me a bit afraid but I gather up my courage and spoke up*.

y/n : bruh! first of all you are not my dad and second you don't command me aroud like that !* those words that came from my mouth made me proud , but the next thing he did left  me in complete shocked*

* I was pushed  against the wall with hands aroun me chocking  me not too strong  but strong enough to  make someone  to apologize*

RM: giving me  that attitude  will never set you free from this house babygirl.* his voice was way more deeper that before . I know you are a bad girl in school but that doesn't mean that you will use this same attitude on me.* he was brushing his thumb on my lips while looking at me dangerously .*

RM: we will change your attitude sugar plum, into a good one , and if you don't  obey then we will give you a punishment .* somethig about this guy makes me want him to submit to him already*

I can see you eye , they are telling you to submit, huh but don't worry you will submit to me or us vey soon baby... understood * he was still chocking me ... gosh I never knew I would become so submissive under him. I nodded my head to say that I understood ... but he was still not satisfied with my answer*

RM: Understood babygirl?

y/n : y-yes 

RM: yes what ? I will not stop chocking you unless and until you say the right answer. * ugggh am I supposed to call him daddy? shit !! where did I landup Idon't even have a phone to contact my friends, what now??!!! but he looks like a greek god in front of me*

y/n : y-yes d-d-dadd-dy

rm: say again

y/n : yes daddy

rm: Good girl ! that sounds good on your tongue.* He let go of me and smashed his lips on mine kissing me gently making me kiss back . his hand were down at my ass squeezing it which made me let out a moan between the kiss. he smirked as soon as he pulled away *

rm: about the question earlier acually I am not the one who kidnaped you, but my  friends youngest one  and the golden hyung did it.* I notice his tattoos on his neck , I unconciously started to trace my fingers on his tatoos , I was mezmerised by its beauty.

RM: these tatoos mean all lot to me .

y/n: you mean this dragon, flower, clock , and the skeleton head?

RM: yes all these tattoos mean somthing very important to me .* what do therse tattoos mean ? i am very curious*

i can understand that you are curious about why do they mean a lot to me . well it symbolizes many things that happened in my life