CHAPTER-9~WE ARE TOGTHER AGAIN~

Y/N POV

*I woke up from my bed, did my morning routine and went straight to the kitchen . While walking down the stairs I heard some faint sounds of people talking  in the living room. I went there to see what was going on. then I saw blackpink with tzuyu and other girls. at first I got a hella angry when I saw tzuyu. so I gathered up my courage and went towards them with a small smile plastered on my face*

y/n: hello

blackpink : oh hi y/n when did you wake up?

y/n: just an hour ago

lisa: oh

tzuyu:well y/n. I want to say something.

y/n: then what is it?

tzuyu: so I am really sorry for bullying you. I just realized that I was too wrong for bullying you, not one you but who so ever I bullied. I am really sorry. plz forgive me . I am carring this guilt and regret on me,just forgive me. please?*sob*

*I heard her sobbing then I looked towards her direction, she was crying .I cannot see people crying infront of me. it makes my heart clench so without thinking twice I hugged her*

y/n; it's okay....I forgive you okay? now you do not have to worry. you are forgiven.

tzuyu: R-Really?!!*her face lit up as soon as she heard the sentence from my mouth. I gave her a small smile and then turn towards my unnies*

y/n: unnies who are they? are they also your friends?

blackpink: u-uh yes ..... yes they are our friends.

y/n: oh well nice to meet you then.

???1: oh yess you too. well my name is lusy . and I am the eldest sister among tzuyu and cathrene.

cathrene: well I am the youngest.

y/n: oh!! then who are you?

???: well I am sana blackpink's best friend

???: and I am alexa. and I am also blackpink's bestfriend

rose: and y/n they are gonna stay in our house from today.

y/n : oh yay!oops how rude of me i didn't even introduce myself to you

y/n: well I am y/n. and blackpink are my unnies.

sana: yea yea we know that our prey.*she said and rolled her eyes. I did not get her*

y/n: sorry? what do you mean?

sana: o-o-oh i-its just n-nothing*then she forced smile at me*

jisoo: well then I prepared break fast so we must eat

sana: oh well yes

lisa: lets goooo

*we all chuckled at he cutness. but I still did not get sana's words. what does she acually mean?I just shrugged that thought off my mind and went to the dining room.We all ate breakfast and now we are sitting in the living room talking some randome stuffs when suddenly the doorbell rang . *

lisa: I'll get it.

everyone: ok!*after some seconds lisa came with those 7 boys who kidnapped me before. I got jungshooked but didn't show it.*

jin: hi y/n

y/n: ......*I decided to ignore them*

RM: look we are so sorry okay? we didn't know that you are the one we love.

jungkook: yea.. and we just want take you back with us.* WHAT!!! did they just confess me? wait how?*

y/n: huh?! w-what do you mean by I am only the one you guys love?can someone explain to me?