CHAPTER-15~FRIDAY NIGHT~

Y/N POV

*It was friday and we all were getting ready for the party ,held by us. I am sure that I am excited about the party.And about my daddies .....um....god knows.Maids were upplying make up when someone entered the room.It was RM daddy. He smilled at me and I smiled back.*

RM:get ready quickly cuz we have something to discuss with you.

y.n:ok daddy

*then he left.I got ready and went downstarirs*(btw this is what I wore)

I got ready and went downstarirs*(btw this is what I wore)

(make up is up to you cuz Idk much about make up sorry for that)

*as I went down stairs I saw my 7 handsome daddies sitting on the couch probably waiting for me .Till then Jimin notices me. *

BTS POV

*We all were waiting for y/n when jimin looked up and whispered 'y/n' gaining our attention towards the stair case.Our eyes were glued on her. Her rosey lips cruled in to a smile while showing her slight dimples,her cleverage was slightly shown .Our gaze goes more and more down to her sexy thighs making us horny.The dress hugged her body so perfectly.She is beautiful!An angel ...our angel.We all gulped and started bitting our unconciously.She is a goddess to us.*

bts:so beautiful!!*we all said it together without realising it then we could hear y/n chuckle*

Y/N POV

*I chuckled when they all said I looked beautiful.Cuz Ik look beautiful.suddenly Jin came towards me and gave me a peck in the lips(cuz if they kiss, the make up will get ruined lol)followed by everyone.Then suddenly became serious.

RM:ok so babygirl,Yk we wanted to talk to you about something right?

y/n:um yes?what is it?

JK:so it is that... rule1>you should not talk with any guy

jhope:rule2>you should stay with any one of us the whole time

jimin:last but not least rule3>you should always take our permission before going anywhere.

suga:did you get it baby?

y/n:yes d-daddy*I shuttered as to how scared they looked*

RM:good*then they all smiled at me which I gladly returned to them*

TIME SKIP (DURING THE PARTY)

(just ignore the random people there)

*there were so many business men and women ,mafias, gangsters and also Mr Baek.Many of us came towards us and greeted us .I was stick to jin cause I wanted to be with him while the others were splited up and were talking to different people.I was sitting in one table with my daddies when I felt the urge to pee. I asked permission to jin daddy as he was sitting next to me .Jin allowed me so I headed to the bathroom.*

???1 POV

???1:look y/n is going somewhere.

???2:yea 

???6:let's follow her

???1:no! remember the plan?

???3:oh yeah

*then we all went to bts as a disguise.*

???1:hey daddy*I went and sat on jungkook's lap.*

jungkook:oh hey babygirl

 BTS POV

*we all were sitting waiting for y/n when a group of girls came towards us and sat on  our laps.*

???1:hey daddy

jungkook:hey

???4:are you bored daddy

jhope:yes very bored

???2:do you want us to do something exciting daddy?*the second one asked sceducively.We mean all of them were seducing us.Then after some time they started grinding on us .A huge wave of pleasure ran in our bodies.*

RM:y-yes-*before Rm could say anything a fimiliar voice inturuppted us it was ....y/n's*

y/n:d-daddy?

Y/N POV

*I was done with my business when I came out of the washroom and started to head towards my daddies when the scene I saw  broke my heart.some sluts were riding on my daddies and they are even enjoying it?I went towards them to call them out*

y/n:d-daddies?*my voice cracked.tears were filling up in my eyes. I couldn't even control it .they all looked at my direction and the got up which made them fall on their butt and those sluts ran away*

V:b-babe,i -i a-am s-

RM:doll wait-

jimin:w-we didn't mean to

jk:oh my she ran away!

jin:it was all our fault!

V:we should n't have done this

suga:l-let's catch her before she runs away!!

*I ran out of the party not wanting to see them anymore. Then cheated on me?why?wasn't I enough for them?I was walking in the alley way when all of a sudden I got..... kidnapped I realised it I tried to free myself  until I my vision got blurr and I fainted*

SEULGI POV

???4:yes plan worked seulgi!

seulgi:thanks 

cathrene:now we will kill her after she wakes up.

alexa:right

seulgi:let's go before bts sees us

*we all stuffed y/n into the back seat of the car and drove off*

BTS POV

*we all were seaching for y/n when suga got a phone call*

suga:hello?

???:It's me

suga:sana?

sana:yes me *RM hand signed suga to put it on the speaker *

sana:well y/n is with me 

suga:you bit-

sana:na na ~ if you want her back then give the papers of you mafia king position.

Suga:o-ok but wher are you

sana:at the xxxxx street and on the xxxxxx abandond building

*then she immediately cut off the call.*

jk:n-no our y/n !!!*then we all suddenly bursted into tears*

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%