CHAPTER-6~ THEY MEET AGAIN??~

Y/N POV

*I woke up from a nightmare . I was breathing heavily. like what was that? it was a very bad nightmare. and who are those 7 boys ??? ughhh y/n why are you thinking these shits .I look at the clock which was hanging on my wall.*

y/n: oh I woke up early today. well that's great. I must get to see those type of dreams to wake me up early.hehe

* Then I headed to my bathroom did my morning routine and headed off to school*

Lia: Hey y/n! how are you? today you're early?!

y/n: hi lia, I am fine thank you.

lia: lets go inside its soo hot !

y/n: yea you're right.... lets go 

A/N POV

*from that day onwards y/n lost her memories so she doesn't know anything not even about herself . Then a girl named lia who works with y/n in a coffee shop became friends. they were happy that they study in the same school and that's how they became bestfriends. they often spend time with each other.now its been 2 years that they are together as besties.We both study in girls high school*

Y/N POV

lia : i think its time for the class let's go ... wait which class you have ?

y/n: the same class that you have 

lia: you mean english?

y/n: yea

lia : then let's gooooo

y/n: yessssss

* after some classes we had our break period and now we are at the cafeteria eating our lunch when suddenly we heard a loud bang from outside the school gate.*

Teachers: kids don't go outside the school and come with me.. let me tell you where you guys should hide

* we got  a hella scared at that moment. me and lia where only the last people to go from there when someone spotted us*

????1: hey look some girls running over there!!

???2: catch them quickly then !!!

lia: o my goddd y/n! what to do know?

y/n: Wait lets run from here to the 5th floor now.

* we both hold our hands and ran for our lives. then we saw some four people on the floor they spotted me started running towards us and I grabbed lia's hands and ran for our lives.then we went to thr 3rd floor there I found two guys runing to us we had no option but to smack their faces then we ran till we found the hiding place where our teachers told us to go. then we dashed into the room but then we found out that there was a pin-drop silence. then we both got one teacher mouthing to go from here and call the police I understood her what she meant but before I could take that action I got caught by some three guys bursted the door open and they saw me and lia. then I recognised them two people, they were those who we smacked*

???1: this girl smacked my face!!!*he said while pointing at me *

???2: and she*points at lia*is the one who smacked mine!!

???3: you both are so sexy*we shaked in fear*

y/n: please sir those two people who are with you they tried to attacked us so that's why.*I looked down and spoke*

lia: sir we didn't do anything to you please leave us* lia who was shaking in fear*

???3: why don't we try you as our one night stand?then we will kill you and you can be free.isn't it?