CHAPTER-14~SEULGI~

Y/N POV

*Now we just arrived to the bts mansion . TBH I was really exhausted not only me but everyone. we laid on the couch for sometime before we take shower. about blackpink we already dropped them to their house.*

JK: where are you going babygirl?

y/n: to shower. *I smiled at him which he returned back*

TAEHYUNG POV

*after taking shower, I saw my babygirl in her room while drying her hair in front of the mirror.I smirked then went to her room and grabbed her waist and started to suck her neck.At first she did not notice me but after that she stopped what she was doing and grabbed my hair from the back and moaned.I smirked in her skin and started to roam my hands from her stomach up to her breast ,squeezing her nipples,then going down to her butt giving it a tight squeez .She grabbed the back of my neck and digged my face in her neck we both we moaning lost in each other. Then I again wrapped around my hands around her tiny waist and and pulled out my lips from her neck creating a dark purple mark.She whinned as I know what she wanted. I kissed the masterpiece I created and placed my chin on her shoulder.*

y/n: w-we must go to eat now d-daddy

V: yeah let's go baby...

jin: Y/N AND V COME ON LETS HAVE DINNER!!*there jin screamed from the dinning room making us startled*

y/n:c'mon let's go!race you*and she ran like a baby and even I ran behind her*

*we reached the the dining table where everyone was eating food . while eating jimin spoke*

jimin: doll did taehyung did this?*he said this while point the hickey on my neck. I looked at jimin then at tae who was already staring at me,after sometime he smirked.I looked at the others they were too smirkng . like OMGGGG!! they are gonna kill meee with those smirks my poor heartuuuu~*

*we all finished our dinner and now we were going to sleep. I was walikg to my room when someone blocked me woth his arm*

jk:where are you going babe*he said in a husky yet sceducive voice *

y/n:to my room*I simply said.I was about to go from the other side when he again blocked me with his other hand.*

jk:not so fast~

y/n:daddy please I am tired!~*whinning*

jk:you think that you can allow V to mark you while not me??

y/n:uh d-

jk:no I will mark you then you will go.*he said in a commanding voice.then with of an eye hestarted to suck my neck .*

*he grabbed my ass making me whimper .Slapping my but cheek making it red he rubbed that area. I moaned which made grip of his hands on my waist tighter.I held his broad yet sexy shoulders for support.after few minutes he let go.Hw kissed me on my lips and carried me to the bedroom.He layed  me on the bed gently and wrapped his arms around my waist and removed his shirt. I knew what he wanted .He was about to attack my neck when I stopped him. He looked at me with a confused face.*

y/n: did you forget that I gave punishment to all of you?

jk:o-oh yea I did.....but remember I will give you punishment after we kill seulgi.

y/n:oh yea I alomst forgot about that.

*Many months have passed and we were planing how to catch seulgi.suga daddy hacked her information but there was no information to be found yet. ahh~she is a pain in the ass yk.oh yess I frogot to tell you that we got our mafia position so we are gonna thorw a party next friday.where all mafias, bussines men and our close ones are gonna come.*

??? POV

*I went out of my house to free them from the cops.While walking I was busy thinking about y/n.How dare she kill my mom!!!I was so annoyed. But till then I shurgged those thought s when I was near to to police station.I need to save them .They are my friends.Now they are the only one I have!!*

*I took out my handkerchief from my pocket and started putting on all  cops till I reached my  friends who are in the jail*

CATHRENE POV

*It has been like months since we were stuck in this jail.*

tzuyu:it was your fault lia

lusy:yeah! 

alexa:I never wanted to take revenge on them!!

lia:oh as if you are saying the plan is not yours

cathrene:oh ye it is lia's and alexa's fault!!They are the ones who made the plan!

sana:yea..she is the reason my daddy got killed!*crying*

lia:well how do I know how much your daddy is strong!!I thought he would be strong enough to kill bts.

tzuyu:well who's stupid idea it was to kill bts?

lia:......u-

cath:see!it's you lia.(okay for cathrene I will write "cath" is it fine ?cuz I am lazy)*everyone started to quarel when we heard a fimiliar voice*

???:no need to fight girls, I have a perfect plan,but first I will get you out from here.*we looked up and saw sana*

all girls: Seulgi!!!

seulgi:yes guys it's me

alexa:but h-how?

seulgi:patience girls i'll tell you everything when we get home.*then she got us out of the jail and we all went together.*

SEULGI POV

*we all got home and I told all the girls to freshen up cuz I guess they did not bath for a long time.they came out and we all sat together in the living room and I told the whole storyabout  how I got in here and rescued them.*

lia:oh well done seulgi and thnk you for saving us

cath:yea well at least you have brains not like lia

sana:yea right why did she had to come insted of you

*then there they go again fighting with each other.*

AFTER AN HOUR

*Pheww!I have made them settled down and I have also told them about our plan and they seemed very satisfied about it.*

lia:wow that's a great idea!

sana:yeah

seulgi:now our first target is y/n and then bts.

all:  y/n   you  are  gonna  die   for  sure  !!!*smirked*

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

sorry guys Ik it is short cuz i am so busy !!! I have to study !!! and also I am working on a new ff that I will tell you when I will finish this ff I am almost done with the ff .also thay new ff has more parts in it so you can see I am very busy. sorry for that!!

I PURPLE YOU!!!