CHAPTER-4 ~PUNISHMENT~

Y/N POV

*Me and my daddies came to wonho who was sitting on the chair tied with rope all around him. BTS and I smirked at his state . we all stood around him that's when he spoke*

wonho: y/n I thought you loved me ! why did you do this to me?

y/n: oh well sorry not sorry but I was doing this for my daddies. right daddies?

bts: yes babygirl

Jin: now enough of talking let's play...

jungkook: lt's play the 'what would you rather game'!!* he clapped his hands like a kid. I got confused about this game so I asked them *

y/n: can anyone explain me this game?

V: this game is made by jungkook , this game says that if the person who is kidnapped does not answer our questions or says a lie, will have to choose any one punishment given by us out of the two.

y/n: uwu~ sounds fun!

RM: so lets get started !jungkook you start first

jungkook:ok! why didn't you give our money back ?

wonho: .......... I won't tell you! I 'm not scared of you!! what will YOU DO HUH!!

jungkook: then what would you rather ? option a )hit you with a baseball bat b)cut your fingers

* this time wonho got really scared so he did not say anything while on jungkook's side, I can sense that he was loosing his patience he was at the verge of spatting out . after some more seconds he finally took all his anger by hitting him with the baseball bat . He started beating wonho until he got fainted. then hobi daddy woke him up by splashing a big bucket of water on his face. we continued to play this game for about two hours and then stopped.*

wonho: I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU GUYS WAIT AND WAT-* before he could speak anything RM shot his right arm and he groaned in pain*

wonho: please leave me I-I w-will give your m-money back please!!* then suddenly V comes nar to him and untied the rope I got confused so I asked suga daddy that what was he doing ? then I can see smirks on their faces and suga said you will see baby*

hobi: when .... when will you give? past 3 years you told the same thing but you didn't give .

V: run to the left where that door is.* he pointed towards the door which was on his left*

wonho: w-what ?

V: I said run!! as fast as you can.... RUN NOW !!* I flinched as he raised his voice at wonho . then he immediatly ran to that door*

y/n: daddy why did you let him go?* V didn't reply but just smirked at me and I got more  confused as to why were they behaving like this?*

* not sooner I heard a man was screaming for help and it looked like wonho was screaming . My curiousity grew even more *

y/n: daddies what is this? can anyone explain me?

jin: sure baby. so the thing is V always do this thing he plays this game with every person who is captured by us. he tells that person to leave from that door . this door is full of hungry dogs . so who so ever goes in there will get eaten by those dogs.

y/n: oh ... very interesting 

bts: now babygirl you are too gonna get punishment

jimin: not just one but tripple times

y/n: t-tr-tripple times?!

maknae line : yes *smirks*

hobi : let the maknaes have fun . cuz we have work tomorrow.and y/n, we wish you all the best cuz maknae lines are more pervert  and danngerous than us in these type of games....... anyways goodnight .* I gulped and look at the three of them . The smirk on  their face  grew wider*