CHAPTER-5~ACCIDENT~

JUNGKOOK POV

I took my babygirl to my bedroom and slowly lay her down so she doesn't wake up. I started to think that she was punished more than I expected.I am feeling bad for her . I went to the bathroom took a shower and went to sleep beside her I kissed her temple then nose tip and lastly her sweet plumpy lips , snuggled into her by grabbing her waist inhaling her scent from neck and drifted to wonderland.

NEXT MORNING

Y/N POV

*I woke up to see around that I am in jungkook's room. the memories of last night made me blush.then I tuned to my left side to see a cute bunny lying beside me hugging my waist like he doesn't wanna let go.When he is not asleep is is like a beast to everyone..... but except me and other daddies.I am so happy to have them in my life.then suddenly he spoke*

jungkook: stopp starring at me babygirl. am I that handsome that you got hypnotise by looking at me? hm!?

y/n: u-uu-hmm..... i-* blushing *

jungkook: shhh..... its okay. now lets freshen up and  we will go downstairs for breakfast , okay?

y/n: yes daddy

*jungkook suddenly carried me in bridal style and we went to shower together*

A YEAR LATER ~

Y/N POV

*Within those months I became very close around them . I am not shy to ask them anything . and yes, I also confessed that I love them . all of them.they were very happy to hear that and me too . weeks later they proposed me and I gladly accepted it. in those months I became skilled in shooting playing with knives and threatening bad people. So now we are in the car going to celebrate our first anivarsary. *

y/n: daddies were are we going ?* I was blind folded by one of my daddy*

suga: you will see baby* I nodded at his words and silence was filled for some good minutes when hobi broke it.*

hobi: we're here

* I was  very excited on whats gonna happen. I could feel the car has stopped and all of them came out of the car except me . the suddenly I could feel V holding my hand to bring me out of the car .I could feel V and jin took me out of the car . I we walked for few steps like this and I felt suga open the blind folds and I open my eyes . A beautiful scenery was infront of me which plastered a smile on my face .They all shouted 'surprise babygirl'.Ii was It was a small tent type area with plushie toys of BT21,My favourite.... there was a table in the center filled with delicous starters and two bottles of wine with fansy glasses. my mouth was watering at that moment. This cute yet romantic moment I will never forget in my whole life span.they all hugged me and kissed me and yes of course I kissed them back. I was so happy to have them in my life.*

y/n:this .... is ..... so...... BEAUTIFUL. thank you guys I LOVE YOU 

BTS: we love you more y/n.* I got too much emotional*

suga: are you gonna stand there and get emotional??

jungkook: someone is impateint

RM: all right guys lets celebrate 

everyone : yes yay!!

JIMIN POV

 we all were drinking wine when suddenly Jungkook elbowed me and pointed his eyes to the direction of y/n who was playing with V. y/n was chasing jimin all around us. we all laughed our asses off by seeing them lauging and giggling with each other