Chapter two

(Art: ohlawpaw on Twitter :))

Monday 2nd of September.

"Y/n?"
"Y/nnn?"
"Y/NNNN"
"Is she dead?"

Two obnoxious voices called and shouted towards my clearly sleeping and peaceful body.

"God I wish" I muttered stretching to see Sapnap still on call, and George leaning over me smiling awkwardly. "Morning" he said

"Fuck off.." I obviously wasn't a morning person. I liked sleep ok, and being woke to go to collage which is a few hours of literal hell wasn't motivating me to wake up.

"You have collage soon, wake up or I will trail you out of bed" he set down a cup of coffee on my beside table. "Can we stop to get monster on the way there?" I groaned "I will forever hate Karl for feeding your addiction" He was referring to the cases of monster Karl sends me daily.

"How could someone ever hate Karl he's amazing" I groaned checking my phone, forgetting Nick was on call silently listening.
Being greeted with a notification that Karl was live annoyed me. I loved Karl but the odds he hasn't slept were high. So being the great friend I am, I texted the man and told him to sleep.

You    
          Karlos , it's 4am for you, sleep please

Karlos
I'm streaming N/n can't just leave chat like
that

You
             Karl I care much more abt your well-
             being rather than chat atm

Karlos
Y/n I love you but I'm fine :D

Having no energy to type whatsoever and being completely lazy I decided to physically force him to sleep through the phone.

Added Karlos to the call

"Hey Karl" Sapnap smiled as I sent an angry emote into Karl's twitch chat. "End stream and sleep" I begged "Y/n don't tell me you aren't up a lot of the time streaming?" He said "but I'm a teenagerrrrr it's fineeee, you Karlos need sleep, you've worked so hard all week give yourself a break" he huffed, "fine fine, one last game tho?" I smiled due to the success "Go for it Snapmap make sure he sleeps" I forced "Call me Snapmap again, and we're gonna have issues" he replied using his infamous 'salty' Sapnap line.

I got dressed for the day, wearing leggings and an oversized shirt telling people I was in no mood to be bothered. I brushed my teeth, and left my room in the messy state it was always in. On my way to grab breakfast george being George only knew how to make a maximum of two things. Pancakes and toast.

He handed me well shoved the toast at me and we left.

"Nonononono. I'm taking the aux you will just play your stupid songs" i said taking the aux. He scoffed at the comment but it was true, he had well in opinion a crap music taste.

We sang along and just straight up vibed to Wilburs song - Sex Sells.

"Have fun!" George sarcastically smiled out of the window of his car and drove off before I had a chance to cuss at him. Walking into the godforsaken classroom A9 I glanced around the room looking at who I would be working with this year.

Pretty chill class, other than a few of the guys that looked like they were overly opinionated and annoying, but don't judge a book by their cover ey?. I sat on my own in the back, I realised that going back to school may not have been a great idea. Beginning to freak out incase I somehow get recognised for my voice or someone finds out I'm George's sister.