Chapter thirty - three

Tuesday March 19th
14:15pm
Twitter

@U/u/n
I'm LIVE come join (dsmp lore!)
Https://twitch.tv/U/u/n

I didn't participate in the lore as much as Tommy or dream did, of course I was there for the L'manburg revolution and took part in helping Wilbur fight. But after it all died down, so did my lore streams.

Until a few days ago, Quackity came up with the idea I join las Nevada's, to help Tubbo with his 'restaurant'?. It was something along those lines. There was more to it, all while Techno joined our Vc coming up with the plot twist.

I watched as more and more people came in hyping up the stream as they were all lore deprived.

It started off, with me in my home. Re-reading over the suspicions message left by Quackity, asking me to meet him outside of las Nevada's. I gathered my Netherite acting as if I knew nothing.

Slowly walking down the road foolish had built, or well I'm assuming.

I hid in a tree to look over the land to try and spot anything suspicious. His note seemed urgent and scribbled. I still wasn't convinced.

I trundled past the entrance to his country, foolish was collecting mountains of Items while sirens flooded out the entire smp.

We all knew what these sirens meant. I couldn't happen but smile to myself, my character didn't like dream, but was one for chaos. My trance was disturbed as my arm was yanked by a scared and anxious Quackity.

He took me to his office or well I'm guessing, the desk and cliche pictures told me so.

One of him and his fiancé's.

"Y/n, I've come with a proposal for you" He paced around the small room. "I'm listening" I turned trying to maintain eye contact but with his constant moving it was impossible.

"You, you have been trained by some of the strongest men on this smp right?" I nodded, I was better at combat now, seen as offline I had been training myself. And my character had a massive backstory with dream and techno.

"I need you, I need you to train my men and stand by us when this war comes" His eyes pierced in to mine "you know who gave me this scar?" He came closer "he'll do the same to you if your not careful" I trusted Technoblade, we had always been neutral with each other.

"What is in it for me?" I considered the odds and he didn't have much for me. "You can have anything, I'll own you one, free stay at las Nevada's" In reality I didn't want anything, I wanted chaos.

I agreed, letting him continue with his own lore stream. While mine took a turn.

I passed a few people on the way back from las Nevada's, I had few things to bring if I would be staying there. The shimmer of Philza's armour called to me. He slowly turned meaning for me to follow him as I did.

He led me silently to his cabin, where I could already sense the half breed. "Hiding the Criminal ey?" I smirked.

"Y/n, long time" Techno greeted as I walked towards him.

"I saw Quacking leaving you a note, and the small, smile child tells me he wants to recruit you..but so do I.." I could feel phils swore pick at my back.

"Threatening me won't do anything technoblade. I could take the both of you right now" I glared.

"Phil" he growled telling him to leave the two be.

"You want to be on the winning side..spy for me. Be my eyes into las Nevada's"

This was my character's revolutionary arc. She wasn't seen as evil or good. Just neutral with everyone. But she was about to screw everyone over. And I loved it.