Chapter eight

(Art by: @papercrumbs_alt on Twitter :D)

Thursday 12th of September.

9:45am

I stood my arms wrapped around George. This is the first time either of us have been without the other.. since the incident.

His cologne gripped onto me as he turned with his suitcase "I love you" I told him "I love you too" he replied. Watching as he walked through security and he disappeared out of sight. Finding his flight to Florida.

Walking out of the airport, everything felt empty. The car wasn't filled with excitement. Arriving home the house wasn't filled with his scream (again no kinky shitz).

I missed him already?.

But the day had to go on. Love or host was starting in two hours and Jack was coming at 9 tonight. 

Walking to the shower I turned the knob cold.

Grabbing my white, revealing-Ish top, blue, ripped jeans and a red flannel. I was putting effort in to how I looked considering all of the other gorgeous girls before me. Even though they weren't actually going to see me I wanted to be pretty too.

I curled my hair and tied it half up half down messily. Putting on mascara and a small amount of eyeliner. I looked in the mirror and considered myself ready.

FaceTiming Clayton :)
It took him a minute but he answered confused because I FaceTimed him.

"Your not getting a face reveal buttt. How do I look?" I asked turning my camera to the mirror I was in front of my phone over my face. "Who's that" Nick obliviously asked.

"Y/n" Clay said "what are you all pretty for?" Clay asked "You'll see" his camera faced the roof. "You look amazing" Nick said causing my cheeks to flush pink. Getting a message from Austin I ended the call. Yet I was still half an hour early.

11:34

Austin had started stream and he was explaining love or host. Introducing the guys I couldn't watch. I was keeping them a surprise and Austin wouldn't let me.

Getting a message telling me to join, I did. Everyone else had their cameras on and we're all mini so I couldn't make them out.

"UNFORTUNATELY POKIMANE COULDN'T MAKE IT TODAY.. But I refused to fail love or host. So I have something people would consider better..(Nukes ;), /j) POPULAR STREAMER U/U/N, HOW YA DOING?" Austin had a loud personality.

"I'm good I'm good, thanks for having me on the show Austin".

"Liking the camera quality?" I asked "it's perfect" Austin laughed while saying. "So shall we introduce you to the guys?" He asked "Oh yeah for sure".

"So..First we're going to say hello to Jack Manifold" hearing that Jack was here made me laugh "Hello U/u/n" he said laughing too "hello Jack". Austin was confused at our sudden laughing but soon moved on.

"Moving on.." he said introducing the rest of the guys. I knew two others from the smp, Skeppy and Ponk were here. "Last but not least, the ladies man, We have Sapnap". Hearing his name i even went red.

Or sAmantHa.

"SAPNAP BUDDY" I screamed causing him to giggle "Hey Y/n why didn't you say you were coming on?" He asked smiling "why didn't you" "touché". He said. Everyone else told me who they were and were they lived.

"Do you want to ask any questions or will we get straight to eliminations" Austin asked. "Eliminations" I replied "this woman is out for blood"Austin amused. "Ok y/n time to make your decision". The boys were talking while I was making my decision. A guy called Scott was being weird and making me uncomfortable so I put him in bottom three.