Chapter five

(Art: @belluh_b3lla (Twitter)

Thursday 5th of September

"Y/NNNN" George yelled in attempt to wake me up.

"Cmon you have collage soon" he said more calmly yet still annoyed at my laziness. Leaving with the door slightly open I got up and changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a hoodie. I called Nick who picked up instantly to kill time.

"Y/n!! It's been a while" Nick said turning on his camera more excitedly than usual

"It's been a day since we last talked Nicholas" mocking him in the most American accent I could do,  "hey don't call me that" he grunted and made an angry face "soooo whatcha up to" I asked, changing the subject he giggled in the cutest way possible. His laugh was one of my favourite things. "Right now I'm editing and-" his incredible voice was cut off as a blonde girl came in to camera.

I studied her, she was definitely beautiful, but also looking like she had just woke up, and wearing unreleased merch. Sapnap merch. He doesn't plan on giving it out for months.

I knew Nick had a sister but this wasn't her, his sister was much younger and didn't live in Florida

I'm assuming the date went well.

"Who you taking to?" She asked sitting down beside Nick laying her head on his shoulder, "oh this is y/n" he replied smiling at her as I grew silent "as in best friend y/n?" The girl asked sourly, "yeah" he told her.

This was gonna be a fun conversation

"Y/n say hi?" Nick said breaking my thought, being honest I had forgot about pizza girl, well I'm assuming this is her. Being too focused on him. "Hi" was all I could force out nicely, "why isn't your camera on?" She absurdly asked "because she prefers to not show her face" Nick answered before I could "That's stupid. How do you trust her?" She asked giving resting her head on his shoulder "Bitch I-" I was going to answer when I was rudely cute off, probably best. "Trust has nothing to do with how a person looks" Nick told her "Well are you coming back to bed? I wanna cuddle" she gave him her obnoxious puppy eyes and kissed his cheek.

Not too overthink things but it seemed as if she was trying to claim him

I don't know if she was purposely trying to make me jealous, I mean why would she, she doesn't know I like him she only met me five minutes ago but if she was it was working.

"I haven't spoken to y/n in like a day I wanna catch up, gimme ten minutes? You can stay with us and talk" he offered turning to face her happily she stared at the screen with a look that said 'I hate you, fuck off' but what came out of her mouth was "Sure". I couldn't hack another ten minutes of this so i bitterly told him "Nono, Nick it's fine, I'll let you go to be with, whoever she is" I hissed at her. "I thought I was only allowed to call you Nick?" She made an angry face towards the camera looking the lens dead in the eyes. "well it is his fucking name? Other people are going to use it dipshit" I spat as her voice alone was irritating me, is she really that stupid? "why is she so rude Nicky" using her baby tone  "You alright y/n". It took me a moment to reply "I'm perfectly fucking fine. Talk to you later nIcKy". I frustratedly pressed hang up while he was mid sentence.

Bitch

I thought but continued with my day anyways. I called ranboo to chat in an open call before collage because I still had an hour. He already knew about my feelings toward Nick, he was my best friend after All.

"She was so fucking rude wHy dOeSnT sHe sHoW hEr FaCe" the discord ding went off as clay had joined the call. "I heard the end of your sentence and I'm assuming your talking about her?" Clay practically growled (no kinky shit) "yeah yep" ranboo said "she was trying to take photos of me, not with me OF me. And seen as I don't actually know who she is I refused so... I Don't think she likes me", "SAME..not like I like her tho high-five Clay" he slapped the phone like I did and we changed the subject.
-
"Hey" Jenna said watching me enter class, she called me over to her and her group of friends "this is y/n," she introduced everyone to me and we had a friendly conversation.

Departing to my seat we continued the layout for our project. She said she would work on the speech and speaking bit , as I'll work on design.

She made her way to the computers for information and I chose a design of the top of my head.

We didn't finish but we were wayyy ahead of the other pairs so it was fine, we still had another week to complete it anyways.

I slipped into more comfortable clothes and went downstairs looking for George. He sat on the bench we had in our back garden on call with someone I reckoned to be Clay.

Making my way to come out, he shooed me away so I backed off. Must be having a dnf moment that I can't be involved in so sad.

@Ranbooalt tweeted :
   @U/u/n. I just got recommended a video    called top 10 wholesome y/n and Ranboo moments. I am disturbed.
^ @U/u/n
Wait until you get recommended a video about fans thinking we're dating and them having prOof that we're together 😑
^@Honkkarl
So funny lol
^ @Sapnapalt
Wtf

Out of boredom I randomly started a stream
Viewers started flooding in and I didn't bother putting a starting soon screen.

I was using Ranboo's idea of every time I get subbed to a zombie spawns.

Off to a good start people were donating gapples and other necessary things.

Dono £100
Your doing great N/n Iloveyou -Sapnap

I stood for a moment in shock. "You could've just messaged me it, idiot".

He spammed an angry emote in chat at the name but I refused to care.

Completing the game..well I say completely when I got to the Nether and died then rage quit. I sat in a Vc with George and Clay, "ok, that's it chat, are either of you starting streams?" I asked first "I will, I'll set up now" George said leaving the Vc.

"Sooo..Y/n" Clay suspiciously asked "Clay?" I replied "I'm gonna ask for the all of the hungry fans and for my personal knowledge but who's the crush" He out of nowhere asked.

We battled out about me telling him and eventually I won "fine but do I know him?" I flushed red for a second before answering "Yeah you do..but that's as far as I'm going"

Raiding George i went to lay down and chill. I put on one of the newer horror movies on netflix, it wasn't half bad but extremely predictable.

Finally laying down to rest, tired the fuck out, I fell asleep to the screams of kids dying in a camp. How lovely?

Word count: 1229