Chapter fourty - two

19th of April.

They all blankly stared at the four letters lying in Y/n's suitcase. No one knew what to think, they didn't want the inevitable to come, that being the content hidden in the letters.

Would this answer their questions on her whereabouts?

Clay was first to find out

Clayton

Hi Clay it's y/n..if you hadn't already figured that out

Clay please do take good care of George, I don't know how long but I'll be gone for a while and George has done everything for me. I'm so thankful hes got you, I'm also incredibly thankful I had you. You have been such an amazing friend to my Clay and I'll never be able to thank you enough.

Take care of yourself too, I'll always be here no matter what..I've always considered you family you make me feel at peace Clay and you welcomed me to so many things and gave me so many opportunities. Thank you.

You Dream, are truly rare and I'm glad I got to experience you..

The note half read from Dreams perspective. His heart shattered knowing this was some sort of goodbye letter. He couldn't look up to face the dying faces of his peers

..don't blame urself either, this isn't anyone's fault this is just a beginning to an end. Take care of Techno and Nick for me too, I don't know how this'll affect them..but I want them to move on with their lives. Help Nick move on from me, I love you so incredibly much.

My dearest friend..

Yours sincerely, Y/n Davidson.

Noticeably a small dried in spot signified her tears while writing this letter. Clay shuddered at the thought. This letter was supposed to answer all his questions about where she was and why, but really if untied more loose ends. He didn't know more, all he knew was she'd said goodbye, and if didn't seem like she'd be saying hello anytime soon.

To my dearest

Technoblade,

Hello friend, I don't even know how to start this..Technoblade you have become my best friend within such a short amount of time. Well a few months, but I love you nonetheless.
I'm here to tell you to be yourself, don't let anyone tell you otherwise you are such a kind soul and I am into rely grateful I was blessed with your presents.

We never got to say our goodbyes but whenever you think of me I don't want you to think of the girl that disappeared or left, I want you to remember the day we shared,
You helped me get engaged and played along with our romance story.

You let me pick the games and movies. We don't say it often..it's not really our think but I truly love you. Your a great friend of mine and I wouldn't want the only memories of me to be bad ones .

Take care of yourself Techno,

This isn't really a goodbye actually it's more of a bye for now.. I don't know if we will ever cross paths again but I'll continue to pray in whatever dump I end up in.

To my best friend, I will be forever thankful you came into my life and I love you techno I really do, break the news to Ranboo, Jack and Tommy and Tubbo for me..I don't want them to have a bad image of me either.

Techno take care of yourself too,

Goodbye T,

Yours sincerely Y/n,

Techno had cried, for the first time in a while. He'd never really had a reason to feel such sadness, but his best friend said goodbye with such an open ended letter. Where was she? Was she leaving him? Was she doing ok? He took off out into the cold Floridian air, almost like he was trying to follow her, a person he couldn't see.