(13)The Package part two

Y/n Maximoff

Pietro, Wanda and I make our way into town where we watch a small TV in a shop window. We see Captain Rogers standing on a truck from the doctor's lab as he fights Ultron.

"You still think we should let Ultron win?" I ask them. They both eye me. Then Wanda turns her gaze to Pietro. He sighs and shakes his head looking at me.

"You're the youngest, you're not supposed to be right." Pietro says in a sarcastic tone.

No Perspective

Steve and Ultron continue to fight and dodge each others defences until they start to drive past a train. Steve launches Ultron into a large cement post, pissing him off big time. As Ultron tries to fly back at Steve, he grabs ahold of the large metal man and launches them both into the window of the passing train.

Ultron's superbots read the signals being sent to them and turn around from chasing Clint to make their way towards him and Steve.

"They're heading back towards you. Whatever you're going to do, do it now." Clint says over the comms.

Cap and launches his shield once again hitting Ultron in the chest while they stand opposite of each other and Ultron sends a blast of firey energy directly back.

"I'm going in. Cap, can you keep him occupied?" Natasha says as Steve tries to catch his breath.

"What do you think I've been doing?" He sighs as he gets up to continue his battle.

Natasha makes her way up into the truck that holds the cradle. As she does so, the two superbots attach themselves to either side of the vehicle and launch it into the air by turning themselves into jet like motors.

"Okay, package is airborne. I have a clean shot." Clint says over the comms.

"Negative. I am still in the truck." Natasha replies.

"What the hell are you doing-" Clint began.

"Just be ready, I'm sending the package to you." She interrupts.

Back on the train, Steve is cornered against a wall as Ultron swings punches at his shield. As he tries to fight him off, suddenly a quick figure speeds by him, elbowing Ultron off of him, separating the two and leaving a streak of blue light behind.

Y/n Maximoff

Pietro catches Ultron off guard by running past him and body chucking him. Wanda and I stand behind him, still unnoticed. Ultron stands again and tries to walk back to Steve when Wanda uses her magic to cross two bars over in front of him.

Ultron fills with shock as he sees Pietro and turns around to face Wanda and I.

"Please. Don't do this." Ultron says calmly shaking his head.

"What choice do we have?" I reply to him.

Ultron then proceeds to turn back towards Pietro, and over the bars Ultron tries to blast him with the firey energy from his fist.

"Pietro!" I cry out, as he looks at me and quickly ducks out of the way. This causes the blast to go through the train wall and take out the driver.

Ultron then breaks through the door and takes off. Leaving us to clean up his mess and stop the train ourselves.

"I lost him." Steve says over his comms as he jumps over the seats to look out of the large hole Ultron created.

Steve rushes to the driver of the train.

"He's headed your way." He says as he checks on the now dead driver.

No Perspective

"Nat, we gotta go." Clint says as he waits for her to unload the cradle. She cuts the rope that was keeping the cradle tied in the truck and attaches an explosive device to the wall of the flying vehicle with a 10 second countdown.

As the cradle begins to slide out of the truck, she leaps onto it and grabs a hold as it flys down into the jet. But before she's secured in, Ultron flys up behind her and grabs hold of her leg, dragging her down with him.

"Nat!" Clint screams, as she's taken away.

Y/n Maximoff

The train continues to drive through the tracks until we approach a 'road end' sign. I watch as we smash into it and begin trailing at an alarming speed through the streets.

"Cap, you see Nat?" I hear Clint ask in Steve's earpiece.

"If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!" He replies.

"Do you have eyes on Nat?" Clint asks again, without fully acknowledging Steve's words.

"Go!" He yells once more.

Pietro, Wanda and I stand in the middle of the train, unsure of what to do next.

"What now?" I ask. 

"Civilians in our path." Steve nods to my brother, and he speedily jumps out to move them. Steve then turns to Wanda and I.

"Can you two stop this thing?" He asks us. We glance at each other before nodding to him.

As Pietro pushes everyone in our path out of the way. I begin to climb up the side of the train and push myself up to the top where I stand unsteadily.

Inside the train, Wanda grounds herself and uses her magic to grab the wheels and pull them to a stop as hard as she can. Standing on top of the train, I create a force sent through the ground to make it melt under the wheels until finally, we're brought to a stop.

• • •

I'M SO SORRY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS JUMPY BETWEEN PERSPECTIVES BUT I WAS TRYING TO GIVE AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE <33

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR! LOVE YOU