(19)Battle

"Thor, I've got a plan." Tony says over comms sounding distressed.

"We're out of time. They're coming for the core." Thor responds as he swings his hammer and kills a bot. I shoot my magic at an oncoming cluster of bots and they all explode.

"Rhodey, get the rest if the people on board that carrier. Avengers, time to work for a living." Tony says.

Thor, Vision and myself remain occupied in the church, taking down any bots that come our way. Soon, Tony flies in through the ceiling and helps with blasting them away. Pietro came in out of nowhere and tears bots apart with his bare hands.

Next to follow in is Steve. He manages to sneak up behind a bot and take it out from the back with his shield. Wanda and Clint follow in after him. Pietro runs to Wanda and makes sure she's alright as none of us have really fought together much during this.

"Romanoff. You and Banner better not be playing 'hide the zucchini'." Tony says to Natasha over comms.

"Eww- I'm young but I'm not an idiot." I say to him as I blast two more bots away.

"Relax, shellhead. Not all of us can fly." She responds.

Seconds later she walks into the church and towards Tony.

"What's the drill?" She asks him.

"This." Tony says pointing to the core. "If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose."

As the words leave Tony's mouth, Ultron flies down in front of the church.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor shouts at him. Ultron raises his Vibranium hand and pauses as thousands of bots make their way towards the church.

Everyone lets out a pent up breath and I shake my head.

"You had to ask." Steve sighs.

"This is the best I can do." Ultron says with his arms out. "This is exactly what I wanted; All of you, against all of me."

"How can you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron asks.

"Like the old man said..." Tony says looking at Steve.

"Together." He states as Bruce- who is now the hulk- roars.

The bots begin to pour into the church. Clint shoots them with the electric arrows that fry them from the inside. Hulk simply punches them and the force crushes them easily. Natasha shoots them with a gun from her thigh holster and uses taser sticks to shock them. Tony blasts them with lasers coming from his chest and hands. Thor hits them with his hammer and sends waves of cosmic energy over them which crushes their core. Vision flies above the core and tears apart anything that comes near it.

Steve of course, uses his shield to impale them in the chest and decapitate them while he stands next to me. Pietro speeds around the church in circles taking out whatever bots are in his path. Meanwhile, Wanda and I use our magic to crush, smash and tear apart the bots that come near us.

Wanda grabs onto four bots at a time and I send my power shooting through them and killing their insides.

Throughout the battle there was an amazing feeling of teamwork. Like I wasn't fighting against something or fighting to win on my own. I was fighting for others, and for something that I knew was right. The feeling of accomplishment radiated through me and made me feel stronger.

"Hey, little one? Remember that thing you did earlier?" Thor shouts through all the chaos. I assume he meant me; I'm the little one. He's referring to when I nearly drained myself from eliminating so many bots at once.