Chapter 1 - Unexpected Encounter

(Hi everyone! This is my first time writing a story, so please bare with me. And as for the movies they were thinking of watching, I just randomly picked Jumanji and Congo because I was watching them while doing this story LOL. This my own drawing I did of Zelda as a gargoyle. I'll be slowly updating this story with new chapters so please be patient. But all in all, hope you all like the story!)

One night on New York City, Manhattan, a lonely figure is sitting on top of one of the tallest buildings. The moonlight slowly revealed what the figure looks like. The figure was not human but a creature, that looked like a normal human at first but if you look closely, the creature has wings, a tail, eight clawed hands and six clawed feet, and pointed ears.

The creatures name is Zelda, with golden hair that reaches a bit past her waist and green-emerald eyes that shine through the night and the shadows. She is wearing copenhagen blue tank top like blouse with layers, dark blue bottoms, and with a light blue hip scarf. Zelda sighed in sadness, thinking back when she became the creature that she is now and of her friends in her time in Hyrule.

'I miss you all so much... I wish that you are here with me... Ah! Curse the yiga clan! I should have been more aware of my surroundings after the defeat of Calamity Ganon!

Zelda thought angrily, but soon started to shake in fear at what she thought next. 

'...But what scares me the most is of HIM finding me and drag me back to...

Zelda shaken her head to get rid of that thought. But as much as she tried, the memories of her friends/family...and of HIM. Zelda cried, holding her arms in a tight grip, hugging herself.

"Am I destined to be alone? Or to be with someone that treats me wrongly? Is my destiny or fate a curse? But more importantly... are there others like me? Gargoyles?"

                                                             ~~~~~ { At the Clock Tower } ~~~~~ 

Inside the clock tower are seven gargoyles, six males and one female. The tall grey gargoyle on the stairs, reading a book is Goliath, the leader of the clan. The tan-brown elderly gargoyle with shoulder plates, sitting on a green chair sofa watching TV is Hudson, he was the clans former leader thousands of years ago but is now as an advisor to Goliath and the rest of the clan. The blue gargoyle, napping next to Hudson, is Bronx. A dog-like gargoyle beast. The grey female gargoyle talking with the aqua-green gargoyle is Angela, she's Goliath's biological daughter. The aqua-green gargoyle, who is eating a sandwich and talking with Angela is Broadway, he is good-hearted but dislikes guns greatly when he accidently shot Elisa. Broadway is also overweighed and bulk. The short-green gargoyle, who is the smallest of the clan and working on a computer is Lexington, he is the technical smart wizard when it comes to technology. And the last gargoyle, who is red and reading a book of history magazine is Brooklyn, he is Goliath's second in command. Brooklyn has a bit of a attitude of sarcastic and impetuous, but has a talent for tactics.

"Hey did you hear about that new movie that came out?" Broadway asked Brooklyn and Lexington, as he brought them a sandwich to eat.

"You mean Congo?" asked Brooklyn, while eating the sandwich Broadway brought.

"Yeah! That one. We should go check it out. It might be good." Broadway excitedly replied.

"Hmm, I never seen it but I heard that it's not really good" stated Lexington, while shutting down his computer.

Brooklyn then started to think which other movies that are good to check out. After 5 minutes of thinking, one movie popped up in his head. 

"Why not try Jumanji? I heard that one is good."