Chapter 4 - Visiting the Labyrinth Clan

The gargoyles woke up when the day turned into night time. The trio and Angela wanted to go to the underground Labyrinth, so Zelda can meet Talon, Maggie and Claw. The four gargoyles talked to Goliath about this and Hudson as well. Elisa quickly agreed to the idea, she wanted to visit her brother, Talon, since she hasn't seen him in a while. Hudson also agreed, thinking it would do Zelda some good to meet new people.

Goliath thought about it for a few minutes before answering, "Very well, but be careful out there. Demona or Xanatos could be out there, waiting to strike when you least expect it."

"And I'll meet you guys at the underground Labyrinth." Elisa said, while walking towards the pull-down service ladder in a broom closet.

The five gargoyles nodded, confirming that they heard and understood Goliath's concern and Elisa's planned meet-up. They walked outside of the clock tower, on the balcony, and flew off towards the the entrance of the underground labyrinth. Zelda got curious of what the underground labyrinth is, so she asked. 

"So what is the underground labyrinth?"

"It's an underground complex that was once owned by cyberbiotics. It's now the home of the labyrinth clan and many homeless." Lexington happily explained.

"Wow... It sounds- "

"Great huh?" 

Brooklyn smirked as he answered for her.

Zelda giggled and nodded. The other three noticed how they are acting with one another and smiled or smirked.

                                         ~~~~~ { Inside the Labyrinth } ~~~~~

The main base of the labyrinth have many homeless and those who are mutants like Maggie, Talon, and Claw. They help the homeless as much as they can with food and personal necessities. Talon was about to go talk to Maggie before he saw Elisa with a smile. He couldn't help but smile when he saw his sister again.

"Elisa! It's been a while since you came to visit." 

He hugged Elisa and she hugged back.

"Hehe, I know. But you know how my job is, when I want to relax or try to visit, something will just come up all the sudden that I have to investigate."

"Heh, no worries Elisa, I know how your job goes." 

Talon released the hug.

"Oh! We have a new member in Goliath's clan. They want to introduce her to you and the others." Elisa explained, as she almost forgot to mention this to Talon. But luck must've been on her side though.

"Really? Well, I don't mind but who-" Talon got interrupted by a voice calling out.

"Hey Talon! How's everything going with the labyrinth?" Brooklyn said, while walking up to Talon to shake his hand as the others followed behind him.

"Everything's been doing well here Brooklyn. How's Goliath and the others fairing?" Talon asked, as Maggie and Claw also came also came and stood beside Talon. Happily waving to the gargoyles.

"We are also doing well and Goliath is doing well too. And I see that Elisa beat us here to the punch." Brooklyn jokingly teased.

"I have my ways to get here fast, which I'll never reveal."

Then they all laughed for a good minute before Angela came forward to speak. 

"We came here to visit and to also introduce you to our newest member in the clan."

"Ah, Elisa did informed me about this."

Broadway and Lexington moved aside so Zelda can step forward and stood next to Brooklyn and Angela. She looked at both of them and they nodded their heads in comfort. Zelda smiled and nodded back and looked at Talon, Maggie, and Claw, who are a bit shocked and surprised to see her.