Chapter 2 - Meeting the Clan

When the movie finished, the four gargoyles, who watched the movie from the top part of the theater that is mostly empty, went outside on top of the roof. They flew off the edge of the building and went towards the clock tower. So Lexington, Broadway, and Brooklyn can introduce Zelda to Goliath, Hudson, Angela, Bronx, and Elisa (if she is finished from detective/police duties for a while). Lexington noticed how she was having second thoughts about the meeting of the other gargoyles. Her face told him that she was nervous and scared... but Lexington wasn't the only one who notices this either.

"Hey, it's going to be okay Zelda. Goliath, Hudson, Angela, and Bronx will be thrilled meeting you." 

Brooklyn flew next to her, trying to comfort her as best as he can.

"Yeah! You, Angela and Elisa would get along perfectly." Broadway smiled.

"Even Bronx would probably want to pet him and hang out with you more." Lexington chuckled lightly.

Zelda looked that them for a good minute before she gave them a smile of confidence. 

"Thank you, for your kind and reassuring words. I really needed that."

The three male male gargoyles nodded at the same time and smiled back. Broadway and Lexington flew ahead of Zelda and Brooklyn, towards the clock tower. Brooklyn stayed with her, so she won't feel nervous, scared, and to help her in anyway he can.

"If you need help with explaining your situation about your...clan, I can help you if you want me to and Broadway and Lexington can help also. But that's if you want us to though."

Zelda was surprised but nodded with a smile. 

"Thank you Brooklyn. I appreciate your guys help."

Brooklyn nodded with a smile as well... and blushed a bit. Zelda notices and laughs lightly.

~~~~~ { At the Clock Tower } ~~~~~

Inside the clock tower, Hudson is still watching TV while Bronx is still napping next to him. Goliath and Angela are talking about what is taking the trio and where else they could possibly be at. 

"Hmm... They are taking longer then they usually do during their trips or patrols. I wonder where else those three could flying or patrolling at." Goliath grunted, with his eyes closed and arms crossed.

"They could be still patrolling around the city... or still at the theaters." Angela suggested, reassuring Goliath.

The sound of something or someone landing on the balcony of the clock tower distracted Hudson from the TV and saw shadows of the trio outside, but he could've also sworn that he saw another shadow with the trio as well. 

"Why don't you ask them yourself Goliath."

Goliath and Angela turned towards the entrance as Brooklyn, Lexington, and Broadway entered the clock tower. Angela noticed someone else outside, standing a bit away from the entrance in fear. 

"Is someone else with you guys?"

The trio panicked when they saw Goliath's face darkened a bit. Brooklyn quickly went outside to whoever it is that was standing outside and slowly held out his hand with a reassuring smile. When the person or creature took his hand, Brooklyn guided that person inside the clock tower. Angela gasped while Hudson, who all the sudden stood up from the green chair, and Goliath's eyes widen with great surprise and shock at what they are seeing before them.

... Another gargoyle, a female one.

"Goliath, Hudson and Angela, this is Zelda. We saw her at the movie theater. She's a bit shy and nervous."