Chapter 11 - Confession and Hope

In the prison of the ship, Zelda held Brooklyn as he laid his head on her lap. He's hugging her legs and still shaking from the shock waves but not as bad as before. She's rubbing his head in comfort but she's also a bit shaking from what Ridley did to her, but she slowly calmed down when she felt Brooklyn lightly rubbing her legs.

"W-Why?... Why d-did you a-accept his proposal?"

Zelda stared down at him as he also stared up at her, both with a sad expressions. She turned slightly away as she answered.

"I don't want to see you get hurt. I can't bear to see you in pain or worse... killed."

Brooklyn turned his head a bit and was about to say something when he suddenly felt something wet dropped on his cheek. He turned back around to look at her and he saw her in tears, covering her face.

"Zelda?"

"I don't want to see you get killed... for me."

When he found enough strength to sit up, he held her against his chest as he laid his head on top of hers. She sighed and held onto him tightly with her eyes shut tight.

"Please... don't get hurt on my behalf. I can't risk of another heart break."

"I'll still do it Zelda."

"Brooklyn, Please-"

She suddenly felt something pressed on her lips. When she opened her eyes, she saw him...

'H-HE'S KISSING ME! OH THE GODESSES, HE IS ACTUALLY, REALLY KISSING ME!' she thought as she blushed.

Brooklyn is both nervous and happy that he finally is showing her how he truly feels. But he's nervous that she'll not feel the same. But when he felt her kissing back, he truly felt relaxed from that thought.

They continued to kiss passionately for a few minutes and pulled away, staring at each other with love and affection.

They couldn't resist each other, so they kissed again but with so much more passion. They deepened the kiss as he pulled her closer to him, they pulled away a bit dazed as they leaned their foreheads against each other.

"I love you." They both said at the same time.

They stared for a few seconds and chuckled.

They continued to hold each other when they noticed through the window of the prison, the sun starting to slowly peaking over the ocean.

"It's almost time. The sun is about to come up."

She sighed in disappointment for this moment to end so sudden.

"I wish we could stay like this forever. I never want this moment to end."

Brooklyn smiled and kissed the side of her face.

"Not me either but we'll be turned to stone like this. So in a way it's kind of like what you want."

Zelda laughed a bit and snuggled against him for a minute before pulling away to stare at him as he held her cheek gently, also smiling.

"Ready to sleep?"

She nodded and held his free hand.

As the sun started to peak over the ocean, through the window, they turned to stone.

~~~~~{ With Xanatos }~~~~~

Xanatos and Owen are working on a plan to try hacking into Ridley's ship computers without being seen.

"This is going to be very difficult then we thought Owen. He must be smarter then we thought."

Owen was in deep thought until he may have an idea.