Chapter 10 - I accept...

The next night, inside the spaceship, completely invisible, the bottom level in separate cells are Brooklyn and Zelda. Across from each other that they couldn't reach each other. Both leaning against the wall and bars of their cell, but Zelda is still shaken from the whole confrontation that happened last night.

Brooklyn saw this and turned to face her completely, "Zelda, it's okay. Don't be scared."

"I-I can't stop Brooklyn."

He wished that he could break this bars of the cell and go hold her close to him to calm her and protect her... but there is nothing he can do but watch and talk to her.

"Ridley... he-"

"How do you know him?... And for how long?"

Zelda looked at him for a few minutes and sighed. 

"Like I said before, we met two years before I met you and your family."

"But how did you guys even met each other?"

"We... We met by looking around the city. I was flying around the city til I landed on the same building rooftop that he was on. I saw him around the corner of the building, at first we become hostile towards each other but within one year of bumping into each other, we became friends... or so I thought."

~~~~~{ The Past }~~~~~

Zelda was waiting for Ridley to arrive at the same building that they met. They would met here at every chance they have to hang out for a while before going back to do their own business.

"Boo."

"AH!" Zelda quickly turned in fright and saw Ridley with laughing smile.

"Ridley! Don't do that!" she said, trying to stop her heart from racing.

"I couldn't help it, I thought that it would be funny to see your reaction."

Zelda glared at him and sighed.

"Just don't do that again."

"Aww, don't worry, dear. I promise that I won't do it again." he said, using one claw to gently caress her cheek.

When she felt that, it made her felt uncomfortable. But she didn't want to be rude and thought that it was just a friendly gesture, nothing else.

"Umm, ookay then hehe." she laughed nervously as she grabbed his claw and gently pushing it away. 

Ridley was confused at first but shrugged his shoulders.

"So, what have you been up to Ridley?"

"Same old thing, research and all. What about you?"

"Oh, nothing really just... looking around the city and finding fun things to do."

After a couple of random questions, Ridley took one of her hands and looked at her, straight into her eyes like he was looking at her soul.

"Zelda.. I have to say something to you."

She got even more nervous then before, but worse. She never use to feel this way with him but now it changed. Even the way he started to look at her made her feel uncomfortable.

"Y-Yes Ridley?"

"I have this feeling towards you, I don't know what it is but all I can say is that I want you to be mine and ONLY mine."

Zelda was shocked at what she is hearing. She couldn't even describe what she is feeling right now at this moment, but all she knows that all this is VERY uncomfortable. But he said next made her heart froze.