I Hate You, but I Swear That I Don't

Chapter Nine
Warning: contains actual smutty fluff-ish :^) (oopsy, the two of you are horny now)
(You've been warned)
(Don't be a freaking baby)
(Please be the closeted pervert we all know we all are okay thnx)

"(Y/n)?" Vincent yawned, rubbing his eyelids open.
"No, smartass, it's not," you sarcastically said, "Of course it's me! And once again, this chapter started with us waking up from sleep."
Vincent laughed slightly, and put his head against yours, touching foreheads.
"I thought you'd never wake," he shut his eyes and closed the space between you and him, embracing it into a kiss.
"I thought you'd never come back," you mumbled, trying your best not to cry.
Vincent didn't say another word and just caressed your hand. A different nurse came in and smiled with her plastic smile.
"Are you ready to go home, miss?"
You nodded your head, and she left your room for you to change.
"You too Vincent," you shot him a glare and he pouted.
"Aww! Do I have to?" He whined. You gave him a dagger-filled glance once more.
"Yes, go away," you stuck out your tongue, "Pervert."
Still sticking out your tongue, Vincent placed a kiss on it, making you blush in embarrassment. "What the hell!" You said, pushing him out of the room, still unable to contain your blush.

~
"Viiiinceyy~!" You chirped, making him slam the door open.
"Is everything okay?" You asked.
He ignored the question, and hugged you, "Let's go home."
~
Neither one of you talked on the way back. You only stayed silent as the faint music on the radio was playing in the background. The memory of what happened to you was a blur. Was it Mangle who bit you? Bonnie? Toy Bonnie? Foxy? Endless questions you wanted to ask, and nonetheless, they were simple answer questions!
You tried to hold Vincent's hand, but in an instant, he pulled it away.
"Sorry..." You mumbled, a little hurt.
As you got to the house, you exited the car immediately, Vincent following you.
"(Y/n)," he said, grabbing your arms.
You flinched of the pain on your right arm.
"Wh-what?" You stuttered.
"I..." He didn't finish his sentence and hugged you. "I hate you."
"V-Vincent?" You pushed him, "What?"
He kissed your lips and you let go, "What is even...going...on?"
"I- I'm so sorry..." He whispered into your ear.
You gently kissed him on the cheek, and opened the door.
"Sorry? Why?"
Once again, Vincent ignored your question and sat on the stairs. You sat next to him.
He pressed his fingers gently on your stitches, you making a small wince.
You were soon pulled into a hot kiss, a little groan coming from Vincent. You pushed him against the wall and grazed your tongue against his lips.
"Bein' a little dominant, humh?" Vincent said, muffled in the kiss.
He voluntarily opened his mouth, and soon the two of you were tangled in an embrace. Your hands unintentionally lifted his shirt up, exposing the muscles of his body.
Vincent did the same, only leaving yourself in a bra and jeans.
"Vincent~" You moaned, as he grabbed your waist and put you on his lap.
"You're so goddamned adorable, (Y/n)."
"Sh-sh-mmff-shut up," You grunted, biting softly on his lip.
You both let go, following you two, a line of saliva connected your's and Vincent's lips. Panting softly, you nuzzled yourself into his chest, but he pulled your head back up, kissing your jawline down to the inside of your bra. You blushed a red, and closed your eyes, moaning his name. He silently pulled both of your pants, and underwear.
"V-Vinceyy~!"
His lips curled to a smirk, and pressed his hard member against your crotch, making you bite back your moan, your (thaanng ;)) throbbing against his.
"Vincent-" You were cut off by his lips once more, and there came your fun once again.