Good Morning

Chapter Twenty-Two

[ your pov ]

"Fuuuck..." I groaned, my head throbbing rapidly as I rolled to the other side of the bed.
"Get off." I heard a growl coming under me.
"Fuck you," I said, pressing my fingers to my temples.
Vincent rolled over, making me fall to the previous spot I was. He wrapped his arms around me. "Hungover?" He mumbled.
"Urgh... What the fuck happened last night? My hips...are killing me..." I widened my eyes. "We didn't...we didn't...right?"
He shook his head no. "Yes, we did."
"What?" I asked, pissed off and confused.
He chuckled, "Just kidding around, honeybunch. We didn't."
I let out a sigh of relief, but then jerked my head towards him. "Don't ever call me honeybunch again. Ever."

"Jeez. C'mon (Y/n), what's it gonna take for you to cheer up?" He poked my cheek. I shoved it away.
"When this goddamned headache goes away." I groaned again, and heard creaking sounds. Vincent patted my head softly.
"I'll make you some toast and eggs. It'll help the hangover."

~

"So," I started, taking a bite of my toast. "What "crazy" things did I do when I was drunk?"

Vincent laughed. "When I told you that you were drunk, you took off your clothes and smacked your stomach saying; "No I'm not! There's no baby!"."

I gasped and blushed, "I- I did not!"
"Yes you did!" He snickered. "You being drunk is possibly the cutest thing ever."
"Even cuter than my sober side?"
"Maybe, yes," he teased.
"So...so what else?"

"Well," he cleared his throat. "You asked for Vincent Jr."
I saw his shoulders shaking uncontrollably, as if he was holding in laughter.
"I-" There wasn't even a point in arguing.
"But I refused!" He giggled.
I ignored the fact that he had made the most adorable fucking giggle and scoffed, "But..."
"Don't kill the fun, (Y/n)."
"Whatever," I grumbled, "I don't even remember why I got drunk."

To this point, Vincent fumbled with his collar and little beads of sweat formed. "Oh...Um..."

"Do you know why?" I leaned over the island counter, pressing my forehead with Vincent's.
"I...I don't...not...kn-know."
"Double negative. You do know." I locked eyes with him, leaning closer to make it about 2 centimetres apart from his lips.
He darted his eyes towards my lips, licking his with his tongue.
Before he was able to kiss me, I put my hand to interfere. "Tell me, Vincent. Right now."

Vincent stuttered nervously. He looked nervous enough to cry. "I just-! It just happened and I don't know-! I love you and then- I just- I can't- I-" He stopped with his sentences...well his words. "Diana...home...kiss...you...drunk..." He only talked keywords.

Then I did remember.

~
Flashback.

Jeremy sobbed onto my shoulder. He continuously complained about how horrible he felt and how Mike must've been happy now.
"A-and then he s-said that h-h-he couldn't b-be with me an-anymore! (Y/n), he- he f-f-f-fucking said he loved me! W-was he lying?!" Jeremy hiccuped his words, cussing in every sentence, which surprised me.
"I- I f-fucking love him, (Y/n)! I fucking hate fucking EVERYTHING! F-FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

Jeremy's dirty blond hair was matted to his face courtesy of his tears. His eyes were red and puffy, and endless tears cascaded down his cheeks.
"I just don't g-get it! He's put up with me for 2 f-fucking years...now he wanted to end it now...?" Jeremy winced.

I rubbed his back as he cried. "Do you need me to stay over?"

He looked at me and thought. Then he shook his head, "N-no. I do-don't want t-to be a bur-burden."
"I insist, Jere."
"It's okay, (Y/n). I'm serious."

Back and forth, we argued whether or not I should stay. Jeremy won.

I glanced at him one last time, before stepping into my car to drive home.

°°°
"Vincey~! I'm home!" I chirped.

There was no reply. I wondered for a bit. I walked to the kitchen, seeing a plate of fresh toast. Well, I know he's home.
"Vincent?" I called again. "If you don't come out right this second, I'm going to eat your toast!"

Still no reply. I furrowed my brows. "Vincent, I'm serious!"
When I became fed up with this stupid game, I ate his toast. He can make another. Screw him.

I walked up the stairs to hear muffled sounds coming from my room. I hesitantly opened the door, shutting my eyes in case it was Ina (maybe she came back??) fucking some guy.

When I opened my eyes, my chest tightened. I saw a girl with blond hair, she wore a short ass skirt, and a skimpy crop top. Her hoop earrings entangled with her hair.
She was on top of Vincent, making out with him.

Water slowly went down my cheeks.
The only word I was able to choke out was his name.
"Vincent...?"

He looked at me, mortified, while the girl just smirked.
"(Y/n)..." he whispered.

I shook my head, and smiled. "I fell in love with a killer...but did that killer really love me back?"

I couldn't take it anymore. I began to hyperventilate. No no no. My dream. My nightmare! It was...real? Even if in the dream it was more explicit...a make out session...with someone else...I just...

As if my feet did it themselves without me thinking, I ran out the room, out the door.

I ran to a close bar.

I took a swig of a glass of Jack Daniels and Bud Light.

Then another.

Then another.

Then another.

Until my brain decided to take over.

End of Flashback.

"(Y/n)- Look I really can explain-" I cut him off as my mood rose in anger.
"Explain? Oh I'm sorry, you needn't to explain anything." I stood up from the chair and picked up my plate, then dropped it on the floor. "How could you?!"

"Wha- I can f- I can explain!" He stood from his chair too, and towered over me like a god.
"You lied to me! You cheated- You-you-you-you-you said you loved me, Vincent!" I broke down in tears.
"No! I do love you, trust me- I do!"
"Who was she then?! Your- your secret girlfriend!?" I gasped and realized. "She was that creepy stalker Starbucks chick, wasn't she?! No wonder you defended her, you did notice her! You- you bastard! You idiot! You stupid, stupid motherfucker! You cheater!" I continued with the name calling, then I began to punch him in the stomach.

"You liar! You fucker...! I hate you! I hate you!" Once I said that, a hard stinging formed on my left cheek left me surprised and I fell to the floor.

"You...you hate me, don't you?" His deep voice was gruff, and his body form was purple, his eyes all white and glowing.

Vincent slapped me.

I continued to silently cry as he stared at me. "Your pain satisfies me. Cry more."

My heart began to sting even more than my cheek. I cried more as he told me, unintentionally.

"Don't follow me." He started to walk out the kitchen and out the front door.

Fuck that. Of course I didn't listen to him.

I only followed.

•••

*spits out water* 6 fucking thousand views...370+ Votes...320+ views...oh my god...

I love you guys so freaking much. AHH!

QOTC:

Is your cheek okay? *pats head*

LOVE YOU GUYS!

-Abbae xx