Prisoners of Love

Chapter Twenty-Four
Warning: contains a lemon/smut/sex scene, vagina/penis profanities, you get the idea. Don't be offended, aight?

[ vincent's pov ]

(Y/n) sat at my bed, slowing rubbing the spot next to her, purring my name.
"Vincent...~" She sang.
I smirked as I locked the bedroom door. Pouncing on her, she wrapped her legs around my waist, as I attacked her with kisses on her neck.
I tugged at the elastic of the boxers she was wearing. James had taken these clothes from my closet outside my room. (Y/n) was wearing my shirt, my boxers, and it made me want her so badly. "You don't know how sexy you look in these..." I whispered in her ear, "And I'll bet you'll look even sexier with them off..."

I forcefully pulled the underwear off, making (Y/n) yelp. Her womanhood flashed at me.
Embarrassed, she closed her legs, yet with my strength, I pried them back open.

I kneeled on the bed, as (y/n) laid down, biting her lip. It turned me on so much. I grabbed her foreleg and gently kissed her right thigh opening my mouth and swirling my tongue around near her lady area. "V-V-Vincent..." She moaned.
I smirked against her skin, inching closer to her clit. I heard her shallow breaths as I breathed against her sensitive spot.

[ your pov ]

I gasped as I felt his mouth touch my clitoris, and felt that familiar smirk.
"Vincent....no..." I knew I wasn't going to be able to handle the amount of pleasure I was about to encounter, yet Vincent proceeded.
His tongue went over the lips of my womanhood, then swirling around. "I want to explore your entire body, (y/n)..."

My toes curled slightly in the air as I felt two fingers enter my core. Escaping my lips were small and quick moans. His fingers began to graze over the top of the core, then used his fingers to set into a running man position inside.

Vincent continued to lick against my clit, then started to suck on it, thrusting inside of me, adding another finger. My legs began to shake uncontrollably as I grabbed Vincent's hair and pull it unintentionally. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes~!" I whispered repeatedly, Vincent most likely satisfied with my condition. "Annhhnn, Vincey~ Please~!"

Feeling that tingly feeling on my sensitive spots, I rolled my eyes back, and came.

Vincent chuckled as he lifted me up. I pulled over the shirt I was wearing, making me fully naked. Vincent took off his shirt as well.

[ vincent's pov ]

I grabbed (y/n)'s hand and slowly ran it over my chest down to my hard-on, trying to break through my jeans.
"It needs to be taken care of..." I whispered to (y/n). She looked at me, her bottom lip taken by her teeth, and smirked.
"It does, doesn't it?" She played with my erection through my pants, it getting harder and my pants tightening so much, it started to hurt poor Vincent Junior.

(Y/n) undid the fly of my pants, and slid it down, my boxers following it, my phallus standing up.

"The prisoner has escaped, Officer Vincent...you should bring him back to his cell~!"

Digging her fingers into the sides of my shoulders, she pulled me down back onto the bed, kissing my neck, then slowly turning into sucking, leaving a hickey.

I slowly entered her with caution. Her breath hitched as my member enters her core. I lifted her right leg for it to go onto my left shoulder.
I began to start with slow thrusts, hearing small moans from (y/n).
"Faster...fuck...harder..." she mumbled.
I did as she asked.

Picking up the pace, I pounded into her, hearing gasps and groans from (y/n)'s mouth.
"Ah- Yes- More p- please!" She slightly rose her voice.
I grunted softly, biting my lips from (y/n) hearing moans of my own.
Her eyes were tightly shut, her mouth shaped to an "O", as I saw her right hand extend to her clit, rubbing it herself.
"F-fuck...(y/n)..." I chuckled, licking my lips at the sight of her.
"Oh my dear," she giggled, "Don't hide your emotions from me... I know you're enjoying this," She had repeated what I had said, during our first time.
"Mmhhff, harder Vincey~!" She opened one of her eyes and begged, as I did as she pleaded.
"(Y/n)...I- I'm gonna come," I groaned, clawing at her hips.
"C-c-come outside...fuu..." (Y/n) said, looking as if she was about to climax as well.
"I c-can't," I teased, "I need to be inside you when I come, babe..~"

Her face went red, blushing furiously. I rammed faster into her, coming closer to climaxing, at any moment.

"(Y/n), fu-fuck... I love you," I groaned, coming into her core. She yelped at the incoming semen, yet she smiled the entire time.

"Hah...it's so...hot..." (Y/n) panted, using her fingers to stretch her hole. "Look it... I'm filled with Vincent~!" She exclaimed, my seed spurting out from her core. (Y/n) crawled over to me, cupping my face with her hands.

"And it's all. Your. Fault," She seductively whispered to me, then placing her lips to mine, opening her mouth, waiting for my tongue to enter.

I did so, kissing her passionately as we slowly fell to the bed. "I love you too..." (y/n) said, muffled in the kiss.

•••

O.O

Ok so how was it?! Was it good? Please tell me if I'm an okay smit writer cx

Though I had fun writing this (ho ho!), my hands shook the entire time xD

Thank you for the reads, votes and especially the comments! You guys are so funny hehe

(I shalt call thee mine Nightmares, hence mine own name, NightmareMemories, yet I may or may not call mineself a new name soon!)

Cheery-bye, Nightmares~

- Abbae xx