Night Terror

Chapter Seventeen
WARNING: VINCENT MASTURBATES OMFG and a little sexy time flashback shows up...lol. ;D Do not read this part if such content disturbs you...but aside from that--why the heck are you readin this book in the first place?! Plus I'm using the words penis and stuff -.- don't be immature...

[ Vincent's POV ]

There was something off about the girl who was with (Y/n)... I mean.. I noticed her checking me out, I mean who wouldn't?

Have you seen such a man? Yeah, it's me.

But aside from that, she continued to look at me with eyes by creeped me out, as if- as if I could find a literal heart-shaped pupil in each of her eyes.

I stopped walking for a second and shivered. Creepy.

~

I swiftly entered back to the prison cell, changing to my jumper suit and acting as if nothing had happened. How did I escape so easily? That's a little secret.

Why did I go back to the prison?? Well I wouldn't want to be a fugitive, now would I? It'd be bad for (Y/n) and I's relationship.

I sighed, my head in my hands, feeling more miserable than before. I lied down on the uncomfortable bed, which only had a pillow and a thin, stained blanket which I didn't want to know what the dried liquids were in details. I shivered at the thought and tossed the blanket to the cold cement ground.

Despite practically freezing, I did not want to retrieve that disgusting cloth. Even if I did, it might even slightly surpass the coldness I felt.

Not to mention how sexually frustrated I was. (A/N: hahaha yeah ;D) It was all that Ina girl's fault.
The bottom half of my suit tightened as I silently thought of (Y/n). I winced at how happy "Vincent Junior" was. I especially didn't want to jerk off when I didn't have the blanket and because of all the gay and horny prisoners waving to me since I got here.

I looked down to my erect phallus through my suit. I knelt down on the floor on my knees, covering my hands on top of the thin material. The little touch of my hand perks my elephant trunk. I gasp, and reluctantly unzip my jumper. I look around for any guards, but to no avail.
Through the thin boxers I was wearing, I grabbed the elastic band and pulled it down. My member sprang out, like a cat jumping out of a basket.
"Damn," I mumbled, smirking at myself.
I blushed a tint of pink and double-checked for any prisoner wards or someone like that. Grabbing my penis, I slowly slid my hand down and up.

Then she showed up in my head. That night, the first time...our first time. I could never forget how beautiful she looked underneath me. Sweat appearing her breasts and lower...Shallow breaths. The effort she makes when she moans my name..

(Y/n).

"V-Vinceyy~ Ahhnn!" Her voice echoes through my head, and perspiration begins to form on my forehead.
"O-Oh My G-God, Vincent~!"

"F-Fuck...(Y/n)..." I mumble, pumping faster on my erection.
I shut my eyes tight, biting my bottom lip to hold back a groan. Her voice wouldn't leave me alone.
"Y-yes Vincey~! H-h-harder!"

"(Y-Y/n), f-fuck...ungh..." I panted through the strong pumps I made, climaxing any time soon.

"V-V-V! Vinceyyyyy! I- I'm gonna-"
I imagine (Y/n) again, shaking slightly, her tongue is out, panting heavily as she came.

I loudly groaned as I spread my seed, spurting on the cement ground and on my right hand.
I put on my boxers, zipping my jumper suit and fall into a deep sleep, my cheeks still red and hot from moments ago.