Time To Go Back

AN: Song below is a cover by me and the pic above is drawn by me. >W<

-----------------

Luigi lept away as the whole machine began to shake and quake.

"Guh... Not again..." Octavio groaned, "Cross-fade to blaaaaaaaaack..."

The DJ booth glowed and pulsated until finally...

KABOOOOOM!!!

The entire arena shook as scraps of metal were flung everywhere! The Octarians in the stands cheered and whistled at the grand performance they just witnessed and would not soon forget.

~~~

~~~

~~~

~Meanwhile~

Inklings gathered in the square and couldn't help but point. The Great Zapfish was back on the tower! The screen in the center of the battle lobby tower turned on to a news report. Pearl and Marina appeared on the screen.

"Y'all know what time it is!" Pearl exclaimed.

"It's Off the Hook, coming at you LIVE from Inkopolis Square!" Marina stated.

"Check it! Here are the regular battle stages for today!" Pearl announced.

Marina was about to turn her record player when Pearl started freaking out.

"HOLD YOUR SEAHORSES, MARINA! We have breaking news!" Pearl exclaimed.

"Wait... WHAT?!" Marina shouted.

Pearl read off the teleprompter.

"The Great Zapfish is back? THE GREAT ZAPFISH IS BACK!" Pearl yelled.

The screen cut to a picture of the giant eel-like creature on the tower.

"AW YEAH!" Pearl screamed.

"I'm so happy right now!" Marina exclaimed, "I have to get a picture of this."

"Hmm...For some reason, I remember it being bigger than that." Pearl murmured.

"Yeah, for real. Was it always that small?" Marina questioned.

The screen cut back to the studio.

"Anyway, in other news..." Pearl trailed off, "Here are the current regular battle sta- WAIT! Shut it, Marina! We've got another breaking news alert!"

"But I didn't say anythi-"

"HOLY CARP! Callie's been found!" Pearl exclaimed, "Are you guys seeing this? Now THAT'S news!"

"Callie is back?" Marina asked, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I didn't know if I'd ever see her again!"

"We're glad you're back, Callie." Pearl stated, "Being the best is too easy without competition!"

"Seriously! It takes two to make the one and only Squid Sisters!" Marina exclaimed.

"Yo, Marina! Let's drop a new track to celebrate!" Pearl cheered.

"Good idea, Pearl. I've got just the jam." Marina stated, "This next song request comes from 'Freshly Fried Boy'. It's the new fresh hit from the Squid Sisters. Fresh Start!"

~5 Minutes After A Good Song Later~

Callie, Marie, Luigi, Dimentio, Sheldon, Drip, and Mr.L were all gathered by Cuttlefish Cabin in Octo Canyon.