Author's Note

Hey Readers! Hope you all are in the pink of your health. In this tough time of pandemic here I am back with a new story to keep you all entertained. Hope you all would show your support for my story like you were showing for my previous books.

Before I start the story, I would like to assure you that my story is purely based on my imagination and not copied from any source. It is completely my original work. Also there is no intention of hurting any person (alive or dead) or any particular group of people. So please don't get offended. Any relation of this story with anyone's personal incident is purely co-incidental and I have nothing to do with it.

Let me now introduce you to the story plot. How many of you believe in ghosts and paranormal activities? Some do and some don't. Those who believe would definitely believe in chain mails and chain letters and those who don't consider them to be useless. That's what the story is about. 

]Veronica and her best friend Sarah tortured by the 5 school bullies decide to write a chain letter to each of them to scare them and thus complete their revenge but their prank goes in a different way. The kids began to die one by one confusing Sarah and Veronica? Did they activate a curse by writing the letters? How did they get to the root of it? Or was there some other dark secret behind these deaths? Let's find out. So it's time to start the story now. here we go...

I hope you all would show your co-operation, love and support till the end of the story.

Have a happy reading!