Chapter-6

That's when Eva stood up and told, "Sir, I too have the same doubt. Three to four days ago, me and my friends received a threatening letter. It was a chain letter." Then she told them everything about what happened these days. The police constable demanded to check the CCTV footage and after an hour they came to the class and said, "Arrest her. They pointed towards Veronica." Veronica stood up crying to justify herself when the lady constable ignored her and arrested Alice who was sitting just behind Veronica. She slapped Alice and said, "You murdered two of your classmates. You will definitely be given a lifetime imprisonment." 

Then the head constable told the teacher, "Mam! It is clearly visible in the recording that during the masquerade party, Alice was seen adding poison to Anthony's food. Then when Anthony fell unconscious and all were paying attention to him, she quietly changed the plate. She replaced the poisonous food with new food which was half eaten so that no one doubts her." "Sarah also wore a yellow dress then why me? It was a masquerade party. You definitely didn't see my face.", cried Alice. "Before the police said something, one of their classmate Rose stood up and said, "Sir Sarah and Alice wore the same clothes. They both even took a selfie together before entering in but then Sarah and Veronica came inside the hall but Alice excused herself and stayed outside. She came in after the ambulance took Anthony." The police said, "Also we checked the footage of Kate's garage. A lady in black clothes was clearly seen keeping a bomb in the car and in your locker Miss Alice we found your black clothes and this bomb remote." Alice had tears in her eyes, "I.. I.. But.. Anthony.. Kate" She had no words to say. The entire class was shocked. The constables thanked Miss Lina and left with Alice

Veronica felt a bit happy that it was nothing related to her chain letters but also felt bad about the death of her classmates. Moreover neither Veronica nor Sarah were able to believe that Alice was a murderer. Veronica then told Sarah, "Sarah! Give me those three death notes of Eva, Jasmine and Daniel." Sarah gave them to her. Veronica threw them in the bin and said, "Sarah! That day Kate and her friends made a big fuss about the chain letters in the canteen. I think since then Alice kept a track of all the things and planned the murder. Also she deliberately wore the same clothes as you and even took a selfie with you so that she could prove you guilty and it was easy for her to do so because everyone knew that you proposed Daniel and he rejected you for Jasmine and since the next day this game of chain letters begun. We were lucky that Rose said things in our favour or else we could also have been charged for a murder which we haven't done. I don't want anyone to die nor I want anyone to misuse these letters." Sarah agreed with Veronica and they decided to stop the prank abruptly that very moment.

Hey readers! How are you all. I s Alice a classmate who had nothing to do with the letters murdered Anthony and Kate. Now as she is arrested do you think the murders would stop? To get the answers let's go ahead with the story.