Chapter-7

Nothing happened for the next two days. Veronica and Sarah were happy that by stopping the prank, they saved the lives of Eva, Jasmine and Daniel. The three of them also didn't bully anyone in the school. 

On the third day, Daniel found a small piece of paper under his seat. He picked it up and read it. It was written, "Daniel I warned you. Now you will die by d..." The paper was torn so Daniel wasn't able to read further. He thought that Alice might have written these letters and before going to prison she must have threw them and co-incidentally a piece of it had come to him. He threw it away.

 Then during the lunch break Veronica overheard Daniel telling Jasmine and Eva about the incident. She was really worried for him. She went to them alone as Sarah was on leave that day. She said to them, "Daniel! I am your well wisher and I request you to not go for swimming practice today." Jasmine immediately stood up and said, "Hey! If you are doing this so that your brother could win the swimmer of the year then you are wrong. My Danny will go for practice and he will win the award." Veronica was speechless. She knew it that she wrote Daniel's death by drowning in water but had no idea how to explain it to them as if she told the truth then she would get imprisoned for the murders that Alice did.

That day Daniel went for swimming. Veronica was following him to make sure, nothing wrong happens to Daniel. Before she could enter the swimming area, she saw Vernon giving some money to the swimming coach. She hid inside the closet so that no one sees her standing in boys shower room. She wasn't able to hear what Vernon told the coach but saw each and everything. Vernon gave a bundle of $500 notes to the coach. They talked for sometime, then the coach smiled and they both shook hands and later Vernon left. The coach was about to go in when Veronica confronted him. She said, "Sir! Give that bundle of money back. My dad had kept it for paying the debts that he took from his friend to make me and Vernon study in this reputed school." The coach said in a confusing tone, "What are you doing here in boys changing room Veronica? And what money are you talking about?" Veronica angrily said, "The question is not what I am doing here. The question is why Vernon gave you so much money? Tell the truth or else I'll go and tell everyone about you. I saw everything that happened here. Then I don't care even if I am suspended for entering boys shower room." The coach had nothing to say, and hesitantly told the truth. He said, "Veronica! Vernon wants me to take extra swimming classes for him in the evening without informing the school authorities so that he could beat Daniel in the swimming championship. If I inform the school Daniel too might join the classes and Vernon doesn't want that. Your brother is madly in love with Jasmine. She rejected him but he is still trying ways to impress her. I am also a family man so I decided to trap this mad lover. I agreed to take extra classes for him in the school pool and as that isn't a legal act according to the school authorities  and asked him to pay money and he gave me this money as fees." Veronica said, "I'll deal with Vernon. You just give the money back." The coach gave her the bundle of notes. Veronica left.

So that was all about this chapter. Veronica is keeping a track of Daniel and putting her best efforts to save him from the curse. Let's see what happens next. I hope you guys are enjoying it so don't forget to vote and comment..