Chapter-11

The next day at school everything was normal when suddenly Eva stood in middle of the class and said, "Mam I received an absurd message. It says that I will die by road accident." Her voice was shaking with fear. The teacher said, "We will find out about this prank soon." And she started her lesson.
Veronica wasn't able to take it anymore. During the lunch break she went to Eva and Jasmine and said, "Hello! May I sit with you?" Eva nodded her head. Veronica and Sarah sat with them and said, "We have something really important to tell you. Actually we were the ones who wrote the chain letters. We wanted to scare you so that you stop bullying us. We were the ones who kept the death note for Anthony but later we realized our mistake and threw the rest 4 death notes in the bin. Till yesterday we felt that Alice was misusing them but you received the death note even after she died. I am here to help you. Please give me a chance."
Eva and Jasmine were surprised. Jasmine said, "Are you crazy Veronica! Do you have any idea what you did. You opened the door of deaths for us. We both are sure to die now." Eva said, "What are we supposed to do now. I know I am bad but I don't want to die. Please help me out.", cried Jasmine. Veronica calmed them down and said, "Don't worry friends I will surely save you from this curse even though it means my death." On this Sarah said, "If you don't mind we can go to aunt Rosalind. She is my mom's elder sister. She ran away from the house to learn paranormal activities when she was only 21. My mom was 18 at that time and only my mom knew where she was. I have never met her but if she is alive I am sure she could help." Veronica, Eva and Jasmine agreed.
The next day they decided to take a leave and meet aunt Rosalind. Aunt Rosalind lived 20km away from the main city in a forest. Vernon didn't feel right to send them alone so he decided to drive the four of them to aunt Rosalind.
It was a dark forest. No sound of cars, no footsteps of humans. Only the sound of weird animals and insects. At a particular place, Vernon stopped the car and said, "It is risky to take the car in there. It is better that you walk from here till we reach the cottage." The four of them agreed. Vernon denied coming to meet aunt Rosalind. He was taking rest in the car as he was tired after the long drive.
Veronica, Sarah, Eva and Jasmine walked for 15 minutes and they reached the cottage.
It was dark there only 5 candles were glowing. Stars were hanging all around. A plump lady with black hair tied in a bun and loose pink clothes was sitting there. Her hair and face was covered in glitters. The more one stared at her the more creepier she would look. She greeted them and introduced herself as aunt Rosalind. Then she asked them to sit near the candles. All of them did as she said. They were sitting in a circle. She lit a fire in between, the five of them held hands. Veronica told her everything since the time she wrote the letters till Eva receiving the death notes. Aunt Rosalind closed her eyes for a few minutes and said, "This is a curse. A curse from the heart of a person who is really depressed. The Chain letters are responsible for all the death and either Veronica or Sarah is responsible for the murders directly or indirectly."
That's when a bell rang and aunt Rosalind said, "Come day after tomorrow and I will tell you what to do."
The four girls left. When they reached the car, Vernon wasn't there. They called out his name a few times and he came. "Vernon you came from the cottage side. Did you follow us?", asked Veronica. Vernon just giggled and said, "It was the natures call. I couldn't control. I was bored so finished the whole bottle of apple juice. I had this urge to urinate." Veronica said nothing. They all got into the car and Vernon drove them home.

How was the chapter? I hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment and I will keep you updated.