Chapter-2

The movie they watched was about the curse of chain letters. "Do you believe in them?" Veronica asked. Sarah said expressionlessly, "That's Crazy! These things don't exist." "Absolutely. That's what I want to say.", said Veronica. Veronica went close to Sarah and whispered something to her and the next moment Sarah also had a a smile on her face. "Let's go!", said Sarah and they both quickly went downstairs ate a sandwich and then ran to Veronica's house.

Vernon was already home. "Where were you?", he asked. Veronica said, "We were watching a movie at Sarah's place but now we've got something important to do. Please don't disturb us for sometime." Vernon said nothing and they both ran to Veronica's room and shut the door from inside. Veronica took a notepad and started writing with black ink pen

ATTENTION!

THE ONE WHO STARTS READING THIS LETTER MUST PASS ON THE SAME LETTER TO AT LEAST 4 OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS. IF YOU DON'T DO THAT THEN YOU ARE INVITING DEATH. IF YOU DON'T SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS THEN WITHIN 14 DAYS OF READING THIS LETTER YOU WOULD RECIEVE A PIECE OF NOTE STATING YOUR DEATH AND THE NEXT DAY YOU WOULD DIE IN THE SAME WAY AS WRITTEN IN THAT NOTE. IF YOU WANT TO BE ALIVE PASS THIS WITHIN 15 MINUTES OF READING IT.

~YOUR DEATH!

They both wrote this letter 5 times and kept it in an envelope. Then they wrote the name of the bullies on each of the envelope. Then Sarah took a piece of paper and started writing on each of them with red ink pen

"I warned you Jasmine. Now you will die by strangling of your neck."

"I warned you Anthony. Now you will die by intake of poison."

"I warned you Eva. Now you will die by road accident."

"I warned you Daniel. Now you will die by drowning in water."

"I warned you Kate. Now you will die by a bomb blast."

Veronica and Sarah started laughing when Vernon came in and said, "I heard all that you were speaking. I knew it well that you two are crazy idiots who ought to be in a mental asylum." "Shut up Vernon!", Veronica said. Vernon gave a crooked smile and said, "If you don't let me read those letters and notes I'll tell everything to our classmates tomorrow." Veronica showed him the death notes and told all that she wrote in that letter to Vernon as of she had no intention of opening the sealed envelopes for her brother. After reading and hearing all, Vernon fell on the floor holding his stomach and started laughing uncontrollably. After laughing for few minutes he said, "Such things don't happen dear sister, but tomorrow would be a real fun. I would like to see the face of those kids after reading this. You may continue your crazy behaviour." Then he left. Veronica trusted his brother that he won't expose them so she didn't fear anything and they continued to execute their plan.

Hey readers! How's the chapter? I hope you liked it. Do let me know your opinion in comments and don't forget to vote. And also note that these letters have nothing to do with any curse so kindly don't stop reading the story for that reason.