Chapter-4

The next day was Valentine's day and the day for the masquerade party. Veronica wore a red ball gown and tied her hair in a bun while Sarah wore a yellow gown and kept her hair open. While entering in they saw their classmate Alice. She wore the exactly same dress as Sarah. She came close to Sarah and said, "We both are wearing the same clothes, let's take a selfie together." They took a selfie together. Alice had brown hair. She had pixie hairstyle. They were given matching masks as per their dress. Sarah said that she wanted to use the restroom for sometime and would join them late and Alice didn't go in the hall as she was waiting for someone. Sarah went to Kate's locker and kept the death note there.

They all went in and enjoyed the party. Dance and party and tasty food everything was perfect. Vernon was still sick so didn't go for the party. Suddenly something happened which shocked every soul present there. The 5 bullies were sitting around a table and eating the food when Kate shouted, "Anthony..." The music was stopped and all the shocked eyes were towards them. Anthony had collapsed on the floor. He held his neck and was badly coughing. Eva and and Kate were rubbing his hands. Daniel was rubbing his head and Jasmine was rubbing his back. "Give him water! Quick!", said Veronica. "Just shut up", said Eva. Suddenly Anthony stopped coughing. All his friends were calling out his name. Daniel placed his hands close to his nose and said, "Guys! He isn't breathing." The ambulance came soon and took away Anthony.

The next day Vernon was also at school. Veronica told him everything about the previous day's incident.  After all of them settled down the principal came to the class and said, "I have a sad news for all of you. Your classmate Anthony is not with us anymore. He died by intake of poison. We checked all the food samples but no trace of poison was found. Enquiry is still going on. Anthony was not only our football team's captain but also a studious kid. Our school lost a gem today. Let's have 2 minutes of silence for him." 

After the silence, Jasmine said, "Sir Anthony was a pure vegetarian but yesterday he ate non-veg food with us, maybe that didn't suit his body." The principal told Jasmine to come with him and say the same statement to police so that their school would get free from the blame of providing poisonous food to children. Jasmine agreed. Daniel who was Jasmine's boyfriend also accompanied her.

Hey readers! I hope you liked the chapter? The series of death has started. What do you think would happen now. To know stay tuned with this story and don't forget to vote and comment.