Chapter-8

Veronica was about to go back when the coach started badly coughing. She went close to him and saw him on the floor coughing. He was on the doorway to the poolroom . The poolroom was full of purple smoke. Veronica felt choked when she inhaled that gas but she somehow manged to close the poolroom door and took the coach with her. She made him sit on a stool and went to bring water for him. She gave him water called a few other teachers and told everyone about what she saw. The school authorities called the police. The coach told the police that there were only three kids inside the poolroom- Sam and Nick whom he told to wait till he came before entering the pool and Daniel who was already in the pool. He lied to them that he came out to use the washroom as he didn't want to loose his job by telling them about the bribe he took from Vernon. When they entered the poolroom they saw Sam and Nick dead near the pool. Their entire body was purple. Then they saw Daniel. His body was floating on the surface of the pool. The three kids were taken to the hospital and they were declared dead. The doctors said that Sam and Nick died by intake of a purple gas which was a really poisonous compound. But the surprising thing was that Daniel's body had 0% intake of the gas which proved that he drowned in the pool and died before the gas was sprayed there. Veronica understood that Daniel died by gas intake. Now she was 100% sure that it was nothing but a curse which swallowed even a swimmer like Daniel by drowning him in water.

Hey readers, I know it was a short chapter but hope that you liked it. Well now it is clear that it was nothing but a curse then what do you think Alice had to do with it? If it isn't a curse then how Daniel died by drowning? Didn't Sam and Nick see him drowning? And if they died first then why Daniel had no intake of poisonous gas? So many questions but the answers to all of them lies in the upcoming chapters so stay tuned and don't forget to vote and comment.