Chapter-1

"Veronica I am thirsty. I'll go to the water cooler and fill my water bottle and then I would come to the class.", said Sarah. Veronica said, "Ok Sarah! I'll straight away go to the class. Will you please fill my bottle as well?" Sarah smiled and took the bottle.

She went to the cooler, filled her bottle kept it aside and started filling Veronica's bottle when suddenly someone poured cold water on her. Sarah was drenched from head to toe. She turned back and saw Eva and Anthony laughing and her. Eva had Sarah's bottle in her hand. "What the hell! Why did you do this?", she asked. They didn't reply and threw her bottle out of the window. She knew that it was useless talking to those bullies so quietly went out to take her bottle. As soon as she stepped out of the main school building sand headed towards the window to take her bottle she fell in a pit. "Who dug this pit here? Ah! I hurt my knees.", she cried. She saw Jasmine laughing. "Stay away from my boyfriend.", she said, threw a bouquet of flowers on Sarah's face and walked away. Sarah had tears in her eyes when someone gave her hand to get out of the pit. She turned up and saw Vernon. Veronica was standing beside him. Veronica's uniform had ink stains. Her face had some black stains of shoe polish. Her long black her was all messed. "What happened to you?", Sarah asked. "Well nothing! Just the usual bullying. Kate threw ink on me and started pulling my hair while Daniel started rubbing my face with liquid shoe polish. Luckily Vernon was passing by and he helped me.", said Veronica. Sarah just smiled and thanked Vernon. Vernon said, "No need to thank me. Veronica is my sister. It's my duty to help her and you both are not brave at all so I have no other option left." Veronica and Sarah just smiled and went towards their class and Vernon went towards his class.

Vernon was Veronica's twin brother. He was a minute older than Veronica. He too had silky black hair like Veronica. Both of them had a dusky complexion and beautiful eyes. Vernon wore cat eye glasses while Veronica didn't need them. They had exactly the similar features while Sarah was a fair complexioned girl with shoulder length golden hair and round eyes. Her golden bangs made her look even prettier.

It was their English class. A teacher entered and said in a low tone, "Mr. James won't be able to take your class today so you all may leave early." The students screamed with joy and ran out of the class. Sarah and Veronica decided to go to Sarah's house and watch a horror film. They went home changed their uniform and started watching the movie. After the movie Sarah said, "Such an unrealistic movie. Let's go and eat something now", but Veronica had a smile on her face.

Hey readers! I hope you liked the introduction part. Is there something I need to improve? If yes please do let me know and no insulting comments please. If you liked the chapter please do vote. You aren't being charged for it right? So please please please do vote.