#21

After an hour, Jisung fell asleep but woke up to Jeongin slapping him. "Hey! Wake up!" Jisung sighed. "But, I want to sleep!" Jisung complained as he laid back on Chan's bed. "That's not fair that you can sleep and we can't," Felix said, feeling grouchy. "Then you guys sleep too," Jisung said with his eyes closed.

"But what if they call us?" Jisung realized and sat up. "Fine."

"Anyone got a text?" Changbin asked. All of them shook their heads. The boys heard loud music and some conversations but all heard the noise, slowly fading away.

~~~

"Okay, guys, we should bring them to the back now," Chan said to the two. They nodded their heads and evacuated everyone.

"Oh, Minho, where's Felix?" Chaeryeong asked her brother. "He'll be here. Don't worry." Chaeryeong didn't question and just went to the back.

"Hey, can you guys head to the back?" Minho asked a group of girls. The girls all went to the backyard except for one. "Are you Minho?" He heard the girl ask. "Yes, why?" Minho asked. "I'm Lia, I wanted to know if you've seen Seungmin." Minho knew who Lia was since Ryujin and Seungmin would mention her.

Lia saw Minho's confused face and sighed. "He already told me about the family situation." Minho let out a little 'o'. "He's on his way, I think," Minho said trying to play dumb. "Okay," Lia said, heading to the back.

"Alright, I think that's everyone," Minho said standing next to Hyunjin. "Should we call the-" Hyunjin was interrupted by Ryujin walking into the living room and Yeji leaving the bathroom. Shit. Hyunjin and Minho thought.

"Nope. I'm not letting her ruin my mood." Yeji said muttering to herself as she walked to the back. "I heard that bitch!" Ryujin yelled out. "Hey!" Hyunjin said. Yeji heard Ryujin and turned back around, walking towards the girl.

"What the fuck did you say?" Yeji asked furiously. Hyunjin knew what was going to happen and got in between the two. "Guys, calm down," Minho said approaching the two. "Let's go to the back, no time for fights," Hyunjin said looking at his sister.

Yeji had her eyes locked on Ryujin as so did she. "Hey, look at me," Hyunjin said at Yeji. "Go to the back." Yeji closed her eyes and calmed down, turning and walking away.

"Fucking bit-" Ryujin was cut off by Minho glaring at her. "You too," Minho said pointing to the back. She sighed and walked away into the back.

"God, those two.." Hyunjin said shaking his head. "I know.." Minho said sighing.

"Is that everyone?" Chan questioned as he entered and started to head upstairs. "Yup," Hyunjin said. "Alright, I'll get them and make sure we sneak them so that nobody sees them until we start." They nodded their heads and went to the back.

Chan opened the door and saw all the boys, waiting for him. "Showtime."

~~~

After sneaking the boys into the back with no one looking, they were in their positions. The doors were closed, so nobody saw them. "When these doors open, everything will change after this, you guys know that?" Chan said. They all nodded their heads.

"We'll either be loved or hated," Changbin said, holding his guitar. "Not too late to back out," Chan said looking at them all. "It is Chan, it's very late to back out," Felix said. "You're not wrong," Chan said laughing.

During all this Minho noticed Jisung looking uneasy. "Hey, you okay?" Minho asked whispering. "Yup, perfectly fine," Jisung said trying to smile but failed miserably. "Hey," Minho reached for Jisung's hand.

"Don't worry, you'll be amazing." Jisung held Minho's hand and squeezed it. "Thanks." He said giving him a genuine smile this time. Minho smiled back and walked to the drum-set.

Seungmin saw Hyunjin, taking a deep breath with his eyes closed. "Hey, don't worry about what other people think. Just be you." Seungmin said reassuring Hyunjin because he knew that's exactly what Hyunjin was worried about.

Hyunjin looked at him and pulled Seungmin into a hug. Seungmin wasn't expecting a hug but hugged back nonetheless. Hyunjin let go and went to the doors as Seungmin went back to his spot.

Felix started to pace back and forth, thinking if it was too late to back out. Changbin noticed Felix not keeping still and went to him. "Lix, why are you so nervous?" "I'm just thinking of all the worst possibilities that will happen after this. Was this a mistake?" Felix questioned.

Changbin brought Felix towards him. "Hey, listen to me," Felix couldn't help but find Changbin hot while bossing him. Not now, Lix.

"They'll all love you. After all, this, if you're still feeling like this, you can sleepover at my house." Changbin said showing Felix a reassuring smile. Felix felt more relieved and nodded his head. Changbin kissed Felix on his forehead, feeling happy.

Felix was shocked by the older's actions. "For good luck," Changbin said with a wink and going back to his spot. Felix stood there, frozen, feeling his face heat up. He slapped himself and grabbed his bass.

"Are you nervous?" Chan asked Jeongin. Jeongin sighed and thought to himself. "Not really. I'm ready for a change. You?" Jeongin asked adjusting his mic. "No, I'm ready for a change too," Chan said smiling at the younger before going to his mic.

"Alright, I think we're good to go," Minho said as he sat down. "Let's do this."

Chan signaled Hyunjin to open the doors. Hyunjin opened the doors and quickly ran back into his position.

~~~

"Um, hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the party! On the post I made, you guys were expecting a live band and here we are!" The crowd was confused but kept quiet.

"We are Stray Kids!"

Yeji noticed her brother and waved to him, with a smile. She felt happy that her brother was staying true to his words and he was changing. Hyunjin noticed his sister and waved back.

Chaeryeong was standing next to Yuna when they both noticed Minho, Felix, and Changbin. "So they weren't throwing a party that day, they were probably practicing," Yuna said to herself in realization. "I can't believe they didn't tell me... and all THREE OF THEM!" Chaeryeong exclaimed.

"Wow, who would've thought they'd be back into music.." Ryujin said appearing out of nowhere and standing next to Chaeryeong. "You didn't know?" Chaeryeong asked the girl. "No, they didn't tell me anything, not even Hyunjin." Ryujin crossed her arms.

When Chan started to speak again, Seungmin noticed Lia staring at him, mouth wide open, shocked. He gave her a little wave, but she didn't wave back. She stood there, surprised. "So this motherfucker wasn't tutoring Hyunjin, he's in a band with him!" Lia yelled out, getting Ryujin's attention.

"Don't worry, I don't think they told anyone," Ryujin said standing now, next to Lia. "They didn't tell you either?" Ryujin shook her head and looked back up, locking eyes with Minho. Minho smirked at Ryujin, knowing that she was pissed because she didn't know.

"We present you with our song called Hello Stranger!" Chan got back into place and looked at Minho. Minho got Chan's signal and took a deep breath.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"