Chapter 10

RECAP:

"Because... I had a dream you were going to die."

Chapter 10

He stared at me in shock.

"What the hell do you mean? What are you talking about?!"

"Malfoy, I know that was kinda sudden, it's not how I wanted to tell you, but I'd rather not explain right now, if you don't mind."

"If I don't mind! You tell me you have a dream I'm going to die and don't want to explain to me?! ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"I'm not crazy; I just don't want to keep explaining it to people. I'm going to be telling the others about it when they get here. If you want an explanation, then you can join us UPSTAIRS!"

I ran upstairs not waiting for an answer.

GOD! He drives me bonkers!

"Mel? Meeellll? MELANIE!"

I turned and saw Mione staring at me with an amused expression.

"You okay? I've been calling you for the last 5 minutes and you didn't answer me."

"Oh, sorry, I was in my own little world again," I smiled.

"Dang, wish I could see it, must be nice seeing as you're always there!" we laughed.

"So you were looking for me, what's up?"

"Oh right, they're all here. Everyone is sitting in the living room."

"Alrighty then, let's go."

This is gonna be fun, NOT!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the living room to see Harry, Ron and Mione sitting on the long sofa. Nana was sitting in her chair and Professor McGonagall was on the Lazy-boy.

"Hey everyone," I smiled and waved. Harry and Ron both got up and gave me a hug.

"Hey Mel, so what's wrong, it was really weird having Professor McGonagall ask us to come here. You're okay right?" Harry asked. Now that I really pay attention, he does have a sort of 'big brother' tone.

"Yes, I'm fine Harry," for now, "but there is something that I want to talk to everyone about."

"Mel, are you sure about this?" Mione asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure Mione. I don't wanna keep secrets from you guys, and I want answers from others of you," I looked at Professor McGonagall. For some reason, I had a feeling she knew what I was talking about.

"Okay, so to start..." before I could begin my story, Angel flew into the room and dropped a letter on my lap, "hang on a second, I'll be right back." I walked into the kitchen and saw Malfoy standing there.

"What do you want now Malfoy?"

"I want to join us guys, but I figured if I just walked in, people would freak out."

"Oh, right, hadn't thought of that. Alright, umm, give me 5 minutes and I'll call you in. I'm just gonna try to prepare them for you. But just in case, have your wand ready."

I walked back to the living room, all eyes on me.

"So as I was saying, before I can start my story, there is someone else that wants to join us," I looked specifically at Harry and Ron for the next part, "and no matter who it is, you have to promise me that you won't attack them, okay?"