5

Isabella awoke to the familiar surroundings of Ellie room, and by extension the balcony. Leaving the house, she drove home and went to see sebastián.

"Come on let's get this over and done with. Don't even know why he still bothers" "you know it's for his girlfriend." "If she's there I swear I'm gonna kill her" "you know she will be Bella" "let's just go"

Picking the car, they drove out of the gates and towards the restaurant- where they would be subjected to their father half assed quizzing in order to please his girlfriend, while Alexandria tried to insert herself into the conversation and strengthen their relation. The girl was fucking 20 for God sake younger than her brother yet two years older than her. If that didn't scream sugar baby then what did.

"Calm down, Bella I can hear the gears turning. It's just this dinner then your off, you've got enough money if he cuts you off so your fine and don't forget I'll be there for you. So breath. You're the perfect child and I'm the messed up one." Sebastián said as his grip on the wheel subconsciously tightened.

The siblings arrived at the restaurant to see their father and his girlfriend waiting for them. "I'm gonna be sick" "Bella don't storm out like last time. Be civil for a bit it's only two more months" "alright"

The pair greeted them as they say down and no sooner had their fathers questions started. "So how are your grade?, Where have you applied, what course" and all the usual bullshit he asked. Isabella replied to her father in cut off responses - 'fine, good, the usual' where her usual answers.

Isabella father then began to scorn sebastián lifestyle and complain he was a dead beat before Alexandria gave their father a look. "How about we order?" She asked, calling over a waiter.

The dinner passed in silence as everyone Alexandria tried to start a conversation she was shit down or ignored by the siblings. As time slowly passed, sebastián excused himself refusing to hear his father, "Izzy are you coming?" "I-um-don't know" she stutter staring between them. "I'm going, I refuse to stay any longer with this fucking cunt who can only spend time with us to please his girlfriend and ask the same questions over again. If you wanna stay that's fine but I'm leaving now" sebastián said as he began walking towards the door.

"That boy only knows how to create a scene" her father began to say but Isabella had heard enough and bid her goodbyes before rushing after her brother.

She spent the rest of the day trying to calm down sebastián so he wouldn't do anything rash. With everything going on, maybe she should just play the part of a good girl so there would be less trouble.