Real or not?

TW/cutting marks

*cate's view*

Of course I wasnt going to the police I knew where he would be. There is a small lake he always goes there when he regretted something. On my way to the lake I was thinking about y/n because I don't understand why she was so worried about me.

I arrived at the lake andrew was sitting on the small bridge. When i came nearer i could see that he was crying i sat next to him we sat in quite for 5 minutes.

"Im sorry i didnt want any of this to happen i dont know why i did this and the kids saw and please help me" he cried

"Shhh andrew i know we have to go to the police and we finally have to put you in therapy okay?" I hugged him.

He just stood up and walked to the car. I know that I shouldn't help him like that but i love him he is the father of my kids but im not in love with him.

He is staying at the police station over night i decided to drive home.

It was now late 11pm and when i arrived i saw dashiell,roman and Ignatius sleeping on the big couch and y/n was sleeping on the other couch with edith in her arms. She looked so cute sleeping.
I got a message that jenni is okay but has to stay overnight at the hospital because of possible trauma.

I tried to wake up y/n because i wanted her to know what happened.

*y/n view *

I felt a hand on my cheek and slightly opened my eyes until i realised what happened today and then I jumped. Fast I realised it was Cate so I calmed down and held Edith close to me hoping i didnt wake her.

"Cate you scared me are you okay?"

"Im sorry sweatheart yes im okay but i know that I have to tell you what happened so why dont you come and i show you the guest room where you will sleep tonight and then i will tell you everything"

I agreed. Cate took Edith and carried her to her bed she didnt wanted to wake the other kids so she just tugged them in blankets and kissed there forehead and said Goodnight. I just smiled while watching her she is a so lovely and caring person.

She showed me the guest room. There was a big bed and in one corner was a big chair that kinda looked like a throne and there was another door which i guessed was the bathroom.

"I will come right back with comfortable clothes" I just nodded as an answer.

While she was gone I looked around. I looked outside the big window i could see their beautiful big garden it was breathtaking there were hanging led lights and there was a whirlpool and so many beautiful flowers.

"Like what you see"

I jumped a little
"Yeah I love it, your garden is beautiful "

"Thank you well i have a pyjama for you I hope it fits "

She gave me a short black trousers and a long white T shirt. I went into the bathroom and changed.I hoped the T shirt would cover my thighs because i have cutting marks. when i came out cate already changed.

"Sit down the story isnt a short story" Cate said trying to smile and she saiid down on the big chair.

"So andrew started drinking a few years ago and he got abuse but never to the kids" I could feel my blood boil and my face getting red how can someone hurg this beautiful, extraordinary and amazing women.

"We divorced and because of that he only came on the weekends....." she told me the whole story and I was just angry and wanted to kill him i walked angrily to the window and felt tears running down my cheeks i couldn't believe she still helped him.
I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

"Thats what I should be asking you instead im crying but i just don't understand why you are still helping him"

"I know him and its just the alcohol that makes him that way and i love him he is the father of my kids"

I could feel my heart break. I don't know why I am feeling this way. Do I have feelings for Cate Blanchett? I felt her hand on my cheeks.

"Hey its okay he cant hurt me anymore and im not in love with him" she told me while wiping my tears away.

"What do you mean?" i ask confused

"Well i love him like you love a friend you have known for so many years but im not in love with like you would be in a relationship"

"I understand but how ard you Cate I mean I should help you right now"

"I promise I am okay now that i know that he is getting therapy"

I hug her tight. Why do I want to kiss her right? Whats happening to me?

We said goodnight and went to bed but i couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking  about her. Her ocean blue eyes. Her golden Hair and her warm skin. Omg I am falling for her but why she has kids and just got divorced. And omg she is 26 years older then me. It was already 2 am when I went on Instagram and just scrolled threw and like a sign there was an edit from a fan about cate Blanchett. I watched it like three time until a message came from CATE.

Cate: Hey I hope I dont wake you but I kinda cant sleep right now. what about you? Do you feel better?

Omg my heart started racing.

I cant sleep either but yes I feel better now that i understand why you helped him.

She read it but didnt answer. Did I said something wrong? Or did she just fall asleep? I hear that someone knocks at the door. It Cate she slightly looks in the room.

"May I come in" i was suprised

"Of course" i said and sat up i pat the other side of the bed next to me trying to tell her she can sit down but not knowing if she saw because it was dark now that she closed the door again.

She laid down next to me. I laid looking away from her because I was scared what I could do. She suddenly laid her arm over my waist so she was spooning me. Was she asleep? Is this really happening?

"Goodnight" she whispered and so did I.

We both drifted of to sleep.

*sry for mistakes i have no motivation to read threw its 11pm*