We were found

SMUT

*Cates view*

I pull her on top of my lap and grab her ass we starts to kiss. As we reach for air I start kissing and sucking her neck she starts moaning and I hold her mouth so the kids dont hear. She gets needy and starts grinding on my thigh. She takes of her shirt and so do I. I start sucking her breast and she moans too loud so I take her by her throat and turn her around so I lay on top of her.

"Baby you have to be quiet or else the kids will hear" she nods innocently but suddenly she takes me by my throat and turns us around.

"Since you know me now I can be rough with you if you would like to" Gosh that turned me on so bad that I nod like a little kid who was asked if she wants a lollipop. She takes out a knife out of her nightstand and slides it carefully down my body starting on my neck down to my thighs which gives me goosebumps. She places the knife at my throat and says " now be quiet okay" I nod and she slightly cuts herself on her thigh and I see blood. "honey dont hurt yourself" I say. "but it turns me on" she answers I try to sit up but she pushes me back down and takes the knife to her mouth and licks all the blood from it which really turns me on so badly that I take the knife out of her hand throw it away and start kissing her to taste her blood then I lick the blood of her thigh which makes her moan. We. kiss until we have to catch our breath again. She pins me down again and starts kissing me down until she reaches my clit. She licks and sucks me while i release moans. I want her even more so I take her head by her hair and push her harder against my core. She hums in approval which sends vibrations through my whole body and almost lets me reach my climax. She pushes two fingers inside me which makes me cum and moan too loud.

"Omg yesss y/n FUCK" I screamed while my orgasm. She licked me clean and came up to my level.

"Honey lets hope your kids didnt hear"

"fuck you" I said jokingly. "Now let me return the favour." I say.

"ah ah they are probably already waiting for us to eat breakfast" she answers.

We get ready to go downstairs well we only fixed our hair, brushed our teeth and put a robe on but I hope no one heard us well especially me.

As we go down the stairs we can already see that the table is set and Sandra and Sarah wait leaning against the door frame. Then Sandra sees us.

"Well good morning again you two are lucky that we send the kids outside to play in the big garden" she complains.

"Well I wouldnt wonder if they heard you in the garden because I was in the garage and I heard." Rosalia says while coming from the garage. Sarah just laughs the whole time.

"Guys shut up please Cate is already red like a tomato and cant even talk right now." y/n says im actually thankful for that but I act normal.

"So who wants breakfast?" I ask to get out of this uncomfotable situation.

We all eat breakfast and enjoy the food.

*Y/n view*

We finished food and just sit at the table and talk and Sarah makes so many jokes. While all laugh I catch somebody standing at the window with a gun but i cant scream.

"So everybody please trust me and just keep smiling while I talk and act like im telling a joke Sandra when I count to 3 you will take edith down with you under the table okay and Dashiell, Roman and Ignatius please go down then too. Rosalia there is a man with a gun at the big window send someone there over the phone. When we are down im gonna click the security botton that closes the room with safety doors. Okay ready?"

"1...2...3" every one goes down and there it is I hear shooting but its hard to get through the gun safe glass we here another loud shot and its quiet."

"Gracias Valentina" Rosalia says over her phone to the security who shot the men.

"wow your security was so fast didnt even have to close the door."

"Yes i know pero ahora Alejandro sabe el systema de nosotros y nececitamos mas security" (but now Alejandro knows our system we need more security.)

"Si pero no es facil para ti no?" (Yes but it isnt hard for you right?)

"No es un problema pero no tenemos que hacer miedo a los otros" "Its no problem but we dont have to scare the others)

"Hello we dont speek spanish" Sarah says.

"oh yes sorry I was just curious about her good security and we are safe now" All stood up from the floor.

"Are the kids okay?" I ask.

"Oh yeah they are totally fine but im probably not" Cate says and she takes her hand of her chest and I see blood.

"Omg Cate no they got you but how?"

"The last shot went through the glass and well faith wanted me to die"

"callate la boca you wont die" (shut your mouth)

*All i can give you is this short chapter sorry but the school thinks its funny to give me 3 test to prepare for only in the second week of school so yeah.*