Tease

*Sorry for updating so late but like I said im in the middle of writing exams but I only have to write english, math and german next week then I will possibly update more often❣*
TW////CUtting is mentioned
smut warning

*Y/N view*

Today is the day I will meet everyone. Today will be the reading and Cate told me that Alex already knew that Cate and me know eachother because of the paparazi photos but we should act like we dont infront the others because normally he tests the chemistry at the first day. I was so excited because I didnt know who else is gonna be in the movie for example who plays the ex of addison and who plays Janes bestfriend. I kinda wanna know who Cate will make out with not that im jealous just curios.

I finally was ready to go wearing a black suit with a red top under it and I decided to drive with the motorcycle cause the reading wasnt far away.

I arrived and I couldnt believe who was standing there. THE HOLY TRINITY. They were greating eachother but turning around cause of my loud motorcycle. They were now all watching me getting off the motorcycle especially Cate. I tried to look as hot as possible and walked towards them.

Nervous I walked towards Cate and wanted to shake her hand since nobody should know...but instead she hugged me.

"so you must be the one who will play Jane, Cate cant stop talking about you Im Sa-"

"Sandra bullock and Sarah paulson nice too meet you in person" I said and hugged them.

"So Cate what about the promise you made Alex"

"I think Sandra and Sarah can shut their mouths right?" Cate asked laughing.

"Yeah right and when are you gonna take me on that hot motorcycle Y/N?" Sarah asked looking towards it.

"Whenever you want" I answered smiling.

"Alex is coming keep your mouth shut SARAH" Sandra said jokingly. Paulson just boxed her shoulder and laughed.

we greated eachother and walked into the big building. I realised I haven't asked them what roles they will play.

We sat down at a big table with the other actors some faces I knew some not.

Alex started " So I would like to start with everyone starting to tell who they will play..."

Cate started " Hello Im Cate Blanchett and I will play the 47 year old women addison who has an affair with her ex Luciana but ends it when she meets the love of her live the 23 year old Jane."

Now Sandras turn "Hello Im Sandra bullock and I will play Luciana the 44 year old ex of addison who cheated twice on her but still wants an affair"

I was relieved with the thought of Sandra playing the ex because I knew she was married. But why do I even think like this? Cate and I dont have a relationship.

Sarah goes on "Hi im Sarah paulson and I will play Coraline the 30 year old bestie of Jane"

Now it was my turn " Hey Im y/n y/l/n and its actually the first movie I will be playing in as a main role I will play Jane the 23 year old women who is falling for a 24 year older women than her" Cate was sitting next to me and saw my leg bouncing up and down so she put her Hand on my thigh to calm me down little did she know it made it worse. I could feel me blushing and I could feel Sarahs Eyes on me laughing.

After the others presented there roles too we just read some important parts in the script and then Alex suprised us with a Buffet. Alex showed us the room where the Buffet was and it looked delicious. I look over it and then..