care for a dance?

TW Rape/sexual assault/cutting and smut warning
*y/n view*

Did Cate blanchett just asked me to be her girlfriend? HER GIRLFRIEND?

"I- yes hell yeah" I scream.

"pshhhhht I wanna tell everyone after I talked with the kids and not you" she laughs.

"I will write Sandra and Sarah a message to tell them now if you are okay with it because its hard to keep a secret from them and well they kinda already know" she giggles.

"Of course"

So they came and Cate told them. They werent suprised, but I was because they said she shouldnt break my heart. It made me so happy that they liked me.

_______________________________________________________________________

*Cates view*

Today we will fly to spain. Im kinda exited. I talked to the kids yesterday and all were so happy about it well I already knew the kids liked her. I only was worried about dashiell but he likes her too since the motorcycle...

I still cant realise that I fell for y/n she is a so caring person. She is going through her own struggle and pain but still wants that everyone around her is good. She is the prettiest women I have ever met and the first relationship that I ever had with a women. Obviosly I already have made out with women here and there but thats it. I am so excited its new to me.

I waited with my 3 suitcases until the Taxi arrives. I tell the driver where y/n lives so we could pick her up.

She already waits outside.

"Oh honey you really need 4 suitcases?" I ask and kiss her.

"mhmh you forgot I promised you some dances? I need many dresses because I think it will take you longer then one night to learn dancing"
she says giggling.

"Well it definitely will take you longer then one night to teach me" I laugh and help her with the suitcases.

we now arrived at the airport and went to our plane I booked us a private plane with Sandra and Sarah.

"Where are they"

"Oh we are very early like 30 minutes, I didnt want to come here to late so we have time for everything like  getting comfortable" I tell her.

We sit down and make ourselves comfortable as a waiter comes and asks if we want champagne. Of course we say yes. After the waiter gives us our Champagne y/n asks me something.

"So as long as you dont call the waiters they dont come right?"

"Yes, why" but she didnt answer at first she just takes the champagne from my hand puts it on a table and sits on my lap and kisses me all over my neck.

"Cause we may have time to do other things then wait" she finally answers. I kiss her lips as an answer and we make out.

"We really dont want to interrupt but the plane will start in 5 minutes" Sandra said while Sarah had to laugh.

"Omg I didnt hear you coming" y/n was now completly red. She wants to get off my lap but I hold her.

"Cate I really would like to cuddle but the plane will start so we should get our seatbelts on" She says.

Sandra and Sarah sit now on othe ther side of us.

"Okay the plane is gonna start now" the pilot said through the mic.

y/n hand is shaking. I take her hand and hold it tight so I can comfort her.

She fell asleep with her head on my lap.