sadness turns into anger

*Cates view*

"NO YOU ARE NOT MY MOM" she screams at me but with tears in her eyes. Im very shocked but I look her deep in the eyes and know she doesnt meant it something else is going on so I just hug her as tight as I can. She starts crying.

"Im so sorry I dont know what got into me I-" she starts whispering in my ear while crying.

"shhhhh its okay honey" I answer I let go and look at her, "lets go home okay" she nods and I kiss her tears away and at last I give her a kiss on the lips when suddenly Sandra barges in.

"I didnt mean to interrupt but-" y/n turned around probably out of reflex but now Sandra saw her. "Oh my god sweetheart are you okay?" she ask worried.

"gosh do I really look that terrible" this women is just amazing it doesnt matter how she feels she still manages to get a joke out.  

"she is actually not she doesnt feel so good so could you please tell Alex we will drive to the hotel now."

"of course I will and you take all the time you need to get better" Sandra tells y/n while touching her shoulder. y/n nods.

In the car y/n already told me what happened but she also told me that it already happened a few times but never that bad. I told her how much the people on set love her even on the first day. 

We arrive at the hotel and decide to go to the balcony we can see the beautiful beach and the stars. There is not much traffic so we can hear the beach. I am laying on a lounger and y/n lays on top of me in my arms. I am stroking her hair and I realise how much i love her a tear starts running down my cheeck. I lift my hand to wipe the tear away.

"are you okay?" y/n asks as she turns around to face me. 

"I love you so much y/n and every day im falling deeper for you"

"I love you to" she answers and gives me a kiss.

 Our kiss starts getting more and more spicy. I lift her up and go inside. I carry her to the bed. Now she sits on the bed and takes her shirt and trousers off so do I. She lays down and I lay on top of her. I kiss her body starting from her neck and ending by her thighs. I hear slight moans. I take off her bra and trace my index finger over her breasts and see her getting goosebumps. we now are completly undressed. After more making out I feel her trying to grind against my thigh. I know what she wants so I slowly kiss down her belly to tease her then I start licking her folds up and down.

"ah please Cate" 

"please what"

"fuck me" so I do without a warning I insert two fingers and start pumping in and out and I lick her clit. 

"Oh my god Cate im so close" I stop.

"No why" I take her on top of me so our cores are touching. 

"lets come together" she starts moving faster and faster. We bouth feel that we are about to reach our climax.

"Oh my god im cumming"

"me to hun" we bouth moan loudly and start shaking. After calming down y/n lays on my chest. 

That was the best sex I ever had because it wasnt sexy sex well it was but more romantic sex. 

"I love you"

"I love you too" 

We bouth fall assleep.

*So I decide to make it better again but in one of the next few chapters might happen something again I never am sure of what I do next I just write what pops up o my head*