Who is she?

(some scenes inspired from the movie the heat)

*Cates view*

I never saw y/n so angry and violent everything she did was not like her, well not the her I knew. In a movie I would think she is the hotest person on earth but now I just want to know who she is.

"So what are we gonna do with you" she asked Andrew.

"y/n we can call the police now and leave they will handle it" I say while trying to find Andrews phone.

"No do you think I will just let him go" she snapped at me with anger in her eyes.

"sorry that I snapped but I want answers because trust me what he said isnt true" she told me. I could see she isnt lying.

"okay but dont kill him." me and sandra leaned on the table and just watched her.

*y/n view*

Im not stupid I knew somebody must have send him to punish me he isnt smart enough to plan something like this.

"So darling we will talk now I will ask and you will answer."

"what if I dont?" he asked seriously.

"then we will do it the hard way. So who send you?"

"No one"

"dont lie"

"I wont tell you anything" okay hard way. 

I took out my gun and pointed it to his dick

"hahaha you wont"

"No?" I asked with a raised brow. "lets paly a little game then. I will take out all the bullets except one and then we can play" I said. What he doesnt know is that I didnt leave a bullet.

"honey do you have to?" Cate asked scared.

I ignored her because I really needed answers now.

"So who sent  you?" he said nothing so I clicked the gun he jumped a little.

"okay yes somebody sent me gosh" 

"see not that hard now who send you?" he didnt answered so I clicked again.

"Alejandro y/l/n" with that I let the gun down and looked blank at the wall.

"y/n" Cate tried to speak to me.

"Are you okay" Sandra asked.

It was the time where my aunt came and pushed the door open. Cate and Sandra lifted their guns.

"guns down" I tell them.

"tia you always told me you fucking killed him."

"Im so sorry I" she tries to apologize she just came to help me now she is here with me knowing the truth.

"I fucking trusted you" I said and slapped her.

"Y/N YOU KNOW THAT I COULDNT. HIS PEOPLE WOULD HAVE KILLED ME OR EVEN WORSE YOU. SO I LET HIM LIFE AND IM STILL PLANING ON KILLING HIM BUT I HAVE TO BUILD A BIGGER MAFIA TEAM THAN HIS. ITS NOT FUCKING EASY." she was angry that I slapped her. As angry as I was she was right.

"may I ask who this is and what the fuck is happening," Cate asked very confused.

"Im sorry babe you will never see me the same."

"wait before you talk we will go to my house and explain everything" tia told me.

"Oh and this is your girlfriend you really found a hot one and her friend is sexy too" she said smirking.

"tia stop now and move your ass out of here oh and let andrew live and bring him back to the clinic please." I tell her because I knew what Cate wanted. Sandra finally laughed again after the compliment my tia gave. We walked towards tias car. We 3 set together in the back while tia drove.

"I will start with the small things if you are okay with it?" I ask the two women beside me.

Sandra on my left side nods and Cate on my right side also nods.

"So Alejandro is my uncle the one I thought my tia killed after I told her he raped me and he probably stalked us so he knew how to punish me for escaping him." I explained everything about me.

while we are sitting on the couch I tell Sandra and Cate" It is okay if you dont want to contact me anymore I understand but I want yu to know that im not included in mafia and I never killed anyone and I dont want to be included in all this I didnt even have contact with my tia but today i thought I maybe needed her help to save you but I.. I still love you Cate and Sandra you are important to me too and I never wanted to hurt you and I..." Cate kissed me to shut me up I was shocked.

"You didnt choose to be born in this family but you were and you still choosed to not be a part of it." Cate says.

"You are a very strong women y/n and you saved us today how could we possibly be angry on you" Sandra ads. I start sobbing because I thought I will loose them. They hugged me.

"I dont want to interrupt but you will have to bring your kids here until I know you are 100% safe Cate" Cate agreed.

*so short chapter again but at least something. Thank you so much for all of the support you cant imagine how happy you gays make me. (tia means aunt).