Happiness

*y/n view*

Rosalia said she can bring a private doctor what she did and Cate luckily seems to be okay she wasnt injured badly and just needed a few cuts and bandages. 

"Honey I was so scared"

"Baby if it would have been bad I would have screamed well maybe I would have but I didnt wanted to scare the kids." I just hugged her.

"OUCH"

"omg im so sorry I didnt want to...I.." she just kissed me to shut me up.

"MOMMYYY" we hear Edith scream.

"Yes" we both answer out of reflex and look at eachother. 

"I meant y/n momma" she giggles.

"I just wanted to ask if we can play something together."

"Yes how about I will try to catch you" I say and start running after her and she runs away giggling.

*cates view*

I look at them playing and this is the sight that makes me happy and always will make me happy.

"you have a beautiful family" Sandy said.

"I know I'm so thankful that I met her she makes me so happy later I want to talk to you about something"

I see that Sarah catches Edith instead of y/n and then Edith and Sarah start running after y/n.

"CATE HELP ME" she screams and runs outside into the big garden.

Sandra and I look at eachother smirking and we are thining the excact same thing and start running after y/n too she is fast so we trick her. Sandra and I catch her and pinned her to the ground Edith came running and giggling and started tickling y/n.

"No pleaseee stop I hate this" she says laughing. Sarah looks at me and signals with her eyes to the pool me and Sandra got it and started carying her.

"No dont you dare, Cate I wont talk to you!" but that didnt stop us we throw her into the pool.

"F you, you bouth are B I T C H E S" she spelled it because she didnt wants to curse infront Edith which I appreciate. The problem is she knows exactly how to make me mad she leaves the pool stands infront of it and takes of her shirt infront of us and she wrings out the water from her shirt she takes of her shoes so she is about to do the same with her trousers and since she knows Sarah and Sandra I know she wont stop so I take of my shoes and jump into the water and pull her with me.

"You liitle bitch you cant just take your clothes of like that." I cursed because Edith was far enough and she was busy with laughing with Sandra and Sarah. 

"Here are male bodyguards too you know?" I tell her but she doenst answer. 

"Ahhh here it goes the no speaking treatment." I say and she is busy with swimming to the stairs.

"babyyy please stop it was a joke." but still she didnt listen she took her clothes put on her shirt and was about to go inside but I hugged her from behind to stop her. I kissed her cheeks.

"Im sorry I thought it would be funny I didnt meant to upset you" I say and kiss her once again.

"Omg we are so sorry we thought I.." Sarah said but before she could finish her sentence y/n pushed her into the water too.

"HEY THATS NOT FAIR" Sarah screams. Sandra laughs looking at us. We all look eachother.

"Oh no hey this is not fair im holding Edith so no" We all run towards her and hug her.

"I hate you guys" Sandra says. 

"Is the not speaking treatment over now?" she didnt even react soI pulled her towards me by her shirt and kissed her.

"I hate you" Is what I tell her.

"And I love you" she answers and starts giggling.

We all changed into dry clothes while changing I look in the bathroom mirror at my wound.

"Honey can you help change my wet bandage." I call y/n. 

"Omg baby I forgot did you hurt yourself while jumping into the pool" She asks coming into the bathroom in her underwear. She goes towards me and starts unwrapping the bandage while I cant keep my mouth closed it feels like my jaw is on the floor.

"honey?" she asks because i didnt answered then she realises and closes my mouth.

"Its nothing you havent seen before darling." she says. 

"Well for me everytime feels like the first time." I answer.

"You know you can be very adorable"

"Dont call me that im sexy not cute"

"But now you are cute" She provocated me so I pushed her against the wall and kissed her.

"Ah ah you wound has to heal and we dont want it to get bad so no sex for a week."

"haha you are funny" 

"Im not joking Cate" she says with a mum voice.

"But I.."

"NO and now lets finish changing your bandage"

"At least put something on because thats not fair"

"right now you arent wearing a shirt too"

"I know but you are cancelling sex not me"

"Fine" y/n answers and rolls her eyes. She walks out the door and I see Sandra walking in and immediatly closing her eyes this must looked wrong for her cause we bouth were in underwear.

"Not what you think Sandy" y/n says.

"No its not Sandra you know why?" I ask finally she opens her eyes.

"No why?"

"Cause she is cancelling sex for a whole week."

"Yes Cate because you have a wound that shouldnt be injured any more so let it heal for a week at least"

"I agree with that and stop acting like a teenie you can go a week without sex." Sandy says.

"Nah you never had sex with y/n so you dont understand." 

"well I will take that as a copliment" Y/n says while she finally was fully clothed. 

"Well what I actually came here for Cate you wanted to talk to me about something"

"Oh yeah right let y/n change the bandage and I will come to your room." she nodded and went outside.

"So what was that all about?" y/n asked. 

"Nothing important" I say and she isnt curious when she finished I went to Sandy.

"So Sandy this will stay between us because Sarah speaks too much when shes drunk and I dont want to risk anything"

"Now you scaring me tell me"

"I know its early but I wanna propose to y/n"

*I am so thankful that you all understood I couldnt update early because of my mental health and because of that I decided to end this chapter very good and I will end this book positive too at first I wanted to do a very depressive and sad ending but you all deserve better I love all of you <3 (Sry for mistakes no motivating to check)*