𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ - ʙᴛ

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ - ʙᴛꜱ

It shouldn't be this difficult to find information about this

You thought as you scrolled through random parts of the internet for the second night in a row.

Everything has been pretty much normal since the soulmate situation, you've seen Donghyuck around campus a few times but both of you haven't made contact or spoken again. Normally for soulmates that would be bad because it would result in them weakening but since you had Mark and you were always around each other you've been fine.

"Ahhh Mark I'm so happy for you , see I always said this would happen" Mark's mom screeched through the phone into his ear as he told her the news .

Mark had contemplated telling her due to the situation but chose to rather just leave out the third party in your soulmate arrangement .

"It's not that big of a deal mom" he said sitting up on his bed , "I know you've always liked Aera since you were little so I know this means more than you're letting on '' she teased and Mark couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Now let me speak to my future daughter in-law" , " mom please don't say that to her it'll freak her out" Mark said before walking towards your room .

Mark knocked on your already open door before walking in and putting the phone on speaker , "okay you're on speaker" Mark placed the phone on the desk before leaning on the chair Aera was sitting on .

"Ahhh Aera honey , Mark told me about the soulmate bond , congratulations I'm so happy for you two" she said , Aera immediately realised Mark hadn't mentioned Donghyuck to his mom.

"Thank you so much Mrs Lee , you did always say it would happen" Aera laughed while still scrolling on her laptop.

"Please you can call me mom now I'm so excited for us all to become a fam-" Mark snatched the phone and took it off speaker before she could finish.

"Thanks for calling mom , love you bye" he rushed before hanging up.

Aera couldn't contain her laughter at Mark's now reddened cheeks .

"Stop laughing dude, it's embarrassing," Mark flopped onto your bed .

"Sorry I just can't believe you told her," you turned to face him .

"Why wouldn't I tell her ? She's my mom" he said in a slightly more serious tone . You stood up and walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down .

"Aren't you going to tell your parents or Aria ?" He asked, sitting next to you . "No, why would I tell them anything after what happened" you said a bit harsher than you intended.

Mark flinched , your words for some reason hurting more than he thought they would've . " I don't know dude I guess just cause it's kinda a big deal.." he trailed off towards the end feeling like his heart was ready to break.

The emotion almost seemed overly exaggerated since what you said was valid and fair but Mark couldn't understand why it affected him so much.

Silence flooded the room , as you two contemplated what had just happened . When Mark sat up in realization , "you're like really hurt about what happened aren't you ?" He finally spoke .

"Nah I'm okay" you said instantly putting up a front not wanting him to know how much it hurt because in all honesty you wished it didn't . They weren't ever around. Why did it even matter? You should be so used to it.

"Aera bro you do know soulmates can share emotions sometimes right , I can feel how hurt you are when you mentioned them earlier" Mark said .

You furrowed your brows , for some reason you found it annoying that even your emotions were no longer just yours anymore but something about not having to explain the feeling was soothing . Knowing that he just understood without any words needing to be said .

"C'mere" he said, motioning for you to come closer before pulling you into a hug and falling back into the bed . "You deserve some cuddles," he said, smiling widely .

You two laid on your bed eating snacks for the rest of the evening while binge watching dramas .

"Yah I knew he did it" Mark let out pointing at the screen ,

You were sipping your drink when you choked feeling like the wind had been hit out of your body.

Gasping in pain while handing Mark the cup you huddled over near to tears. Pain shot through your abdomen before moving to the side of your face.

"Aera what's wrong?" Mark asked worriedly while watching you contort in pain .

"I - I don't know " you gasped feeling another wave of pain hit your stomach. The pain came and went in short intervals, some more intense than others . The pain would also travel to random spots on your body almost as if you were being hit , that's when your eyes shot open.

"It's ... it's him.. Donghyuck, he's hurt" you said lying down feeling the pain subside before your knee and stomach filled with pain again .

Mark watched you flinch for what felt like hours for him when in reality it was probably a few minutes before attempting to help.

He didn't know what else to do other than to pull you into his arms , you were sobbing beyond control at the pain , but once you were in Mark's arms the pain seemed to become just about bearable .

"What - what's happening" you asked slightly in and out of consciousness. "He must be hurt pretty bad , I can't heal him but I can heal you and I guess holding you is helping a bit," he explained.

"What if he's dying" you asked feeling like you might faint from the amount of pain you felt , "I doubt it's that serious dude, well i hope its " Mark said as he now trailed his eyes over your skin. Purple and blue marks were starting to form all over your legs and arms .

Lee Donghyuck, are you trying to kill all three of us? Mark wondered as he trailed his fingers through your hair while you drifted off to sleep