𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 52

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘺
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳
𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘉𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘉𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

"We literally just found out , we don't need to magically fall in love right away" you could hear Jaemin yell as the three of you returned to the house.

"We should at least talk about it Jaemin" Soojin fired back , "why ? I haven't even spoken to Haechan about it yet and I owe him that more than I owe you" Jaemin yelled.

You haven't seen him this angry before , you knew how much he despised her , for everything she's done to both you and Haechan . Every fiber in him disliked her and for this to happen was some form of cruel twisted fate.

"You don't have to be an asshole about it" , "that's ironic since it's your little bitch fit that got us into this" Jaemin yelled towering over her small frame and Soojin fell quiet looking up at the boy.

All three of you stopped in your tracks and Haechan watched the two cautiously . "Touch her and i'll be the one to fuck you up" Haechan said towards Jaemin who just snapped his head in Haechan's direction clearly not expect to see you all back so soon .

Haechan walked ahead as you all entered the house .

"Omg i've been so worried , what happened is everything okay ?" Cho asked walking over to hug the girl .

"Yea i'm surprised your back , I figured you'd want to stay at the hospital" Areum said walking over as well .

You shook your head , "it's nothing serious a stray bullet struck him but he's okay Aria just made it sound worse than it was."

The two girls nodded in mutual understanding since they knew of your sisters over dramatic nature . "I can't believe she'd do that," Cho sighed, hugging you again . "it's okay i'm okay really" you reassured her .

-

Soon enough you we're all gathered around the fire talking and roasting marshmallows . Jaemin and Soojin sat on opposite sides of the group not wanting to be near each other nor argue again .

Mark crouched down in front of  you placing his hand on your knees. "How are you feeling?" he whispered and you offered him a small smile .

"I'm okay markie, stop worrying" you said and he smiled before standing up and placing a kiss on your forehead causing you to blush before snuggling deeper into your jacket .

Haechan watched from across the group as well before standing up and you frowned , you needed to speak to him but right now was not the time.

Instead you stood up and moved closer to the fire to roast some marshmallows, Mark soon joined you sitting on the log placing his arm around you since he noticed you shivering .