𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 58

𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐′𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶′𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦

ʟᴏᴠᴇ & ᴄɪᴛʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛꜱ - ʏᴀᴏ

Haechan walked back into the apartment after dropping you off at home

Haechan walked back into the apartment after dropping you off at home. Bags littered the living room clear evidence that Jeno and Areum must be back .

Haechan wondered why the girl didn't simply move in at this point since she practically lived there already 90% of the time .

As he stepped further into the apartment and tossed his keys onto the table your words rang through his head and he looked over at Jaemin's bedroom door that was slightly open . He took a deep breath , he slowly walked over to the boy's door and knocked briefly before poking his head inside.

Jaemin laid on his back scrolling on his phone before looking up at the boy. His eyes widened as he raised a brow at the other boy's presence before looking back at the screen in front of him.

"Can I come in ?" Haechan asked, pushing the door slightly and Jaemin nodded, shifting to the side allowing for some space.

"We need to talk," Haechan said as he sat , body facing away from the other boy , his eyes traveling around the room. He hated tension but he hated solving the problem and actually communicating more. It was something he always struggled with , he'd much rather pretend it didn't happen but it was clear that wasn't going to work.

"I've been meaning to come and speak to you , but I didn't know what to say," Jaemin said, placing his phone down , "I still don't know what to say." Haechan rubbed the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb.

"Look, i'm not pissed with you , it's just I was shocked when it all happened" Haechan said abruptly turning to face Jaemin who simply nodded , "That's a relief because I was so worried you were , I know she did some fuck up shit to you but I knew you cared about her aswell" Jaemin said meeting Haechan's eyes .

Haechan nodded, "she was the only good thing I had for a while, Jaem, so I guess I did. In all honesty I'm happy that she's destined to be with someone and great at you" Haechan added, patting the other boy on the shoulder.

Jaemin looked at the boy's hand that hit his shoulder before zoning out for a while in silence, "after everything she did , how can you still want her to be happy?" Jaemin asked , he'd been struggling with the idea of how to forgive Soojin for everything she'd done to two of his closest friends.

"I guess when you care about someone , you never truly stop . Kinda how you still want the best for Cho even if it's not with you" Haechan said and Jaemin slowly nodded.