𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 46

𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘋𝘰𝘥𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢

ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ- ʀᴀɪᴅᴇɴ (ꜰᴇᴀᴛ. ɴɪɴᴏ ʟᴜᴄᴀʀᴇʟʟɪ)

You froze , head turning to see Jaemin's eyes looking back at you

You froze , head turning to see Jaemin's eyes looking back at you .

He raised an eyebrow at your reaction, quite confused as to what you were doing outside the room door.

"What are you doin-" your hand immediately covered his mouth as you pulled him into yours and Cho-hee's room.

He licked the inside of your hand which caused you to pull it back quickly before wiping it on his chests

"Is there any reason you were snooping and now I'm hiding in your room?" he asked with a smirk threatening to surface on his face.

"So uhm ... about that .." you said shifting awkwardly while scratching the back of your neck . Jaemin eyed you expectantly wondering what had made you as nervous as you were.

"Haechanie" you heard Soojin call clearly walking past the room door. you looked over at the door worriedly incase she decided to come in and check for Haechan

"Look i wasn't snooping on purpose " , "Yet somehow i still caught you" he chuckled at you and your face deadpanned.

"Okay i'm sorry im sorry continue " he gestured for you to carry on.

"Okay so I was heading to the bathroom when I overheard her on the phone with Jungwoo" you explain and Jaemin seemed to mentally be searching for where he had heard the name before .

You sighed "the guy she cheated on Haechan with the last time , remember he like walked in on them too" , "oh shit right I remember her showing up by us and causing a scene cause of it as well" he finally clicked

"Are you sure though ?" Jaemin asked sitting down on the bed , "I literally heard his name and then her saying that she couldn't come over cause she was here but that she would when she got back" you explained .

"I just can't believe she is still seeing him," you said pulling your face in disgust, "I can , she's so toxic I wish Haechan would just wake up and see that" Jaemin sighed.

"What do you think we should do ?" you asked looking over at him , "I think we should make sure before we say anything again , cause if there's one thing Soojin can do is lie" Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"Okay truly , maybe i can call him.." you wondered , "Wait you know him ?!" Jaemin's eyes widened, "yea he's in one of my classes , we're not like close or anything" you shrugged and Jaemin just raised a brow at you .

"okayy, whatever you say , but yea see if you can find out anything or get like proof then we can tell him later" Jaemin said

"I don't wanna ruin their relationship though Jaem it's going to look like i'm being petty because of this stupid bond" you admitted , "well I do , i'm tired of seeing him hurt because of her and he's only stay with her because .." Jaemin seemed to stop himself .  "because ?" you raised your brow . "Ahh A , it's not my place to say he'll tell you one day when he's ready , but just trust me okay , you'll be doing him a favour by exposing this bitch" Jaemin said attempting to reassure you.