𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝
𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕
𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜
𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎

ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ - ɢᴏᴛ7

You stood watching as haechan walked into the bathrooms

You stood watching as haechan walked into the bathrooms .

You slumped your shoulders before walking out of the gym , you were beyond annoyed , your one soulmate was treating you like a child and the other couldn't give a crap about what was happening.

Frustration brewing in your core , you punched the address into your phone , it was twenty minutes away if you walked or five if you took a cab . You stood hearing Mark's word playing through your head , what was the worst that could happen . You shrugged to yourself before calling a cab and heading towards the address.

The cab arrived in a part of Seoul you'd honestly never been to before , you paid for your cab and contemplated asking the man to wait but decided against it.

You stood before a brick building , the store not looking much bigger than your bedroom . Garbage scattered the street in front of the store and the sign containing the store's name hung slightly askew on the wall above the door.

On the window , barely visible , was written :

We specialize in

Fortune telling
Tarot card readings
Astrology
Soulmates

By that you assumed you must be in the correct place.

You opened the door which signaled a bell to ring , you looked around the store noticing the amount of dust that had developed over the clutter in the store.

"Hello?" You asked , the store seemed abandoned as if no one had been there in years . Just when you were about to count your blessings and leave a small lady appeared in front of you completely catching you off guard.

You gasped in surprise , the frail looking lady smiled at you , the smile not quite reaching her eyes immediately . "Hello there dear what can I do for you ?" She asked , "uhh I wanted to ask you something about soulmates but I should probably bring mine back with me , so don't worry I'll come back next time" you said immediately wanting to leave.

She let out a snicker , "I've been waiting for you please come in," her voice seemed expectant and you couldn't help but feel weirded out even more.