𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 37

𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳
𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯
𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

ʀᴏꜱᴇ (ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ) - ᴅ.ᴏ

You roll out of Mark's bed to find him still laying passed out in the position he fell last night , " shit he really must've been drunk out of his mind" you whispered as you stared at him

You roll out of Mark's bed to find him still laying passed out in the position he fell last night , " shit he really must've been drunk out of his mind" you whispered as you stared at him. You shivered as you suddenly felt very cold , before throwing on Mark's hoodie and walking out into the living room.

Jisung was busy picking up cups that littered the floor while chenle could be heard complaining from your room before appearing with a trash bag filled with garbage. "Morning noona , how are you feeling?" Jisung asked as he noticed your presence.

"Morning guys , im okay -" you paused to stifle a cough " i'm just really cold" you finally said. "Thank you for staying to help me , i'll make us some coffee then i'll come help" you added before walking into the kitchen.

A couple minutes later you walked back into the living room to see it practically spotless , "yah I said i'd come help in second" you scolded the two boys. "It's fine noona we were almost done anyway" Chenle explained and you simply nodded.

You sat down now removing the hoodie , " these damn hot flushes are going to be the end of me" you began fanning yourself. " maybe you should go to the doctor noona" Jisung eyed you worriedly , "i'm sure its nothing, Jaemin said Haechan was also feeling sick so it's probably just something going around but i'll get some more medicine later" you said hoping that would cause the younger boy to worry less.

"Let us go get you some before we leave" Chenle quickly chipped in and you frowned , " you two aren't supposed to be taking care of me , i'm fine i'll go later on" you shivered before deadpanning quickly grabbing the hoodie again. The action caused the two boys to roll their eyes before gathering all the trash and leaving to throw it in the dumpster outside for you and also head to the convenience store. "Thank you again , take a set of keys with you just in case I go to sleep again and don't hear you knock when you come back" you said picking up the empty coffee mugs.

After cleaning the mugs you took a seat on the couch still shivering and decided to turn the heat up a bit. You heard Mark's bedroom door creak open before he strolled out with his blanket wrapped around him like a cocoon. "Morning," he groaned , "morning sunshine , how are you feeling ?" you asked as you watched him fall onto the couch.

"Like crap dude , my head is pounding , I'm freezing and everytime i try to remember last night I feel like throwing up," he said , he looked completely disheveled and you couldn't help but wonder how much of last night he really remembered.

"Let me get you some painkillers" you walked towards your room to retrieve it from your bathroom , when you returned the living room felt like a sauna immediately causing you to regret turning the heat up. You handed Mark the pills before going to turn the heat down again and taking the hoodie off for the third time.