Part-10

(Mishti throwed him on his bed and sat beside him.He made a confused face at her and she wants to tease him more.So she kept her hand on his hand and started moving it while slightly touching his skin,then she moved to his chest and then her hand landed on his stomach,at the edge of his t-shirt.Meanwhile his heart started racing with every single move she's making.She starting pressing there, making him close his eyes and forgot about surroundings.)

Abir:(in mind)yeh mishti kya kar rahi hai?mat karo aisa.....warna main apne aap par control nahi rakh paunga.Pata nahi main thumhare saath kya karunga?

Mishti:dekha?thumhara pet kaise growl kar rahe hai?pura khaali hai,thumhara sarr ki tarah.

(Abir immediately came back to his senses.)

Abir:(scared)mishti.... K-kya kar rahe ho?

Mishti:jyada mat socho.Baitho.

(she made him sit and then took the plate in her hands.)

Mishti:(opening her mouth)aah karo.

Abir:nahi, mujhe nahi chahiye.

Mishti:chup chap khao.

Abir:maine kaha na, nahi.

Mishti:Abir, agar koyi khana nahi khaya tho mujhe bahut jyada gussa aati hai.Aur tab main kya karungi mujhe khud nahi pata.

Abir:kya karogi?

Mishti:(lifted her hand)ek thappad dungi.

Abir:(frightened)nahi nahi.....(pretending brave)t-tujhe kya laga?main dar jaunga?n-n-nahi tho.....

Mishti:thum aise nahi maanogi.

(She herself sits on his lap with full of force)

Abir:kya kar rahe ho?mera haddiyan thodne ka iraada hai kya?

Mishti:nahi,tujhe khana khila ke unko aur bhi majbut karne ki iraada hai.Ab jab tak thum khaogi nahi,tab tak main nahi hilnewali hu.

(He tried to push her away,but she secretly holds the bed for base.While he's stunned with her sudden energy and power)

Abir:thum kya chairs, furniture ko khati ho?itna weight kaise ho?kya khati ho?

Mishti:thumhara sarr,mai-

Abir:I agree.U r right.

Mishti:matlab kya hai thumhara?main thumhara sarr khati hu?

Abir:thumne khud kaha tha.

Mishti:main yeh kehna chahti thi ki 'thumhara sarr,main furniture nahi,khana khati hu jo saare insaan generally khate hai'.

Abir:hooo......

Mishti:ab chalo,khao.

(She sat before him and started feeding him, and he's eating like a small child.She like to see him like that.)